Buddy got a new Sierra Z92 WOW (no pics)

Beegreenstrings

wish i could shut it off in my truck

Pull the fuse.

Or find the wire coming from the ABS fuse and put a switch inline with that so you can turn it off. Will act like regular brakes (with a warning light on he dash). You will need to turn the engine off and on after turning the switch back on to get he ABS working again.

Dang, 10pts? What did you do?

Mid-ohio added those little silver switches themselves. Have the same effect as pulling the fuse. They have you do that before while drive the wet brake/turn exercise.

Turns out I'm wrong on the 'mandatory' thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-lock_brakes#Regulation

drag racing and reckless op ....6pt and 4pt

Pull the fuse.

Or find the wire coming from the ABS fuse and put a switch inline with that so you can turn it off. Will act like regular brakes (with a warning light on he dash). You will need to turn the engine off and on after turning the switch back on to get he ABS working again.

is that easier on the system than letting it just do its thing? if im stuck the abs light comes on if the back wheels are spinning faster than the front for a period of time....but soon as i hit pavement again it shuts off...is that hard on it? if so i will have to look into adding a switch like you suggesed. i guess i assumed there is more than just abs on that fuse since so many fuses have multiple functions

I got footage of the traffic stop.

Liar Liar - Pulled Over - YouTube

not quite as bad lol...i was 16 though, and had a 16yr old girl and a 15yr old girl with me...it was 3am, so we were way past curfew also, so i guess its good i didnt get arrested or impounded lol

my lawyer was a badass though - i walked out with 2pts on my license for "speeding" and no driving suspension

If you pull the ABS fuse the ABS stops working. It won't start working again until you go through an engine-start with the fuse back in place.

The ABS light coming on when you spin the tires is likely a warning about the difference in front/rear wheel speed sendors - warning you you may have a bad speed sensor.