2003 CBR 600RR...thoughts?

LeNko

id like to buy your plastics.... just dont have the spare cash currently... workin on it.

curious about mounting hardware for those plastics.. havent looked over a track setup to have any idea what im getting into. any insight would be awesome

Having owned an 04 and 07 I can help with stuff if you have questions or want advice.

I may have overloaded MyKill on it already! :D

PM what your thinking or wanting to do and we can kick back some ideas that would be more helpful for what your waiting to do and end up with. And keep the cost savings into account.

curious about mounting hardware for those plastics.. havent looked over a track setup to have any idea what im getting into. any insight would be awesome

Race bodywork mounts to stock locations using stock hardware, sometimes doesn't use all the mounting point because it's generally in less peices. A couple dzus fasteners will hold the pieces to each other. If your bike is complete you have all you need to mount up a set that was already on someone else's bike.

Not sure what all you're looking for as far as thoughts. Safety wire oil fill/drain/filter, put on some decent tires and go have fun.

For improved crashworthiness, my track bike had aftermarket fairing stay, clipons and rearsets. Most of these parts were actually upgraded *after* crashing. :o