A+ for Delta Epsilon Guns (8mmDale)

TwiztedRabbit

Wanted to say big thanks to Dale @ Delta Epsilon. The wife was in the market for a AK style Rifle. originally looked at Saiga's and SKS. she couldn't decide on Caliber either toss up on 5.45 vs 7.62 after talking to Dale about what we were looking for and our purposes and all that jazz he showed us a few saiga's online and the AK he had in the shop. We ultimately went with the AK in the shop and so far very pleased.(we haven't thrown lead downrange yet) the weight is very good for her.

The gun- Romanian Wasr AK-47 7.62x39. came with lots of "spares, extras"

922r compliant, tapco trigger, muzzle brake, pistol grip.. she has plans for it new adjustable buttstock, foregrip and so on. anyways.

Dale was great i would recommend him to anyone

picture.php?albumid=560&pictureid=15094

This is better.. updated 1-13-12

picture.php?albumid=560&pictureid=15113

Edited by TwiztedRabbit

Dale is great to deal with! I was down there on Saturday and picked up the best handgun of my life.

* I think I should put a finders fee on every transaction that Dale does with an ORDN member. Payment will include 556, .22, .40 and 9mm. He might not Woodbury'd ya, but I sure as hell will!

Glad I mentioned that one for ya buddy, I knew it was legit, and I was even considering it when I saw his price. Had I known it had all the extras, I would have taken it with me Saturday when I was there actually.

You got a HELLA deal, I mean 3 mags alone if they are quality are about 100, plus the other add on's.

If you are looking for some range time at my lodge let me know, I might have some time on a weekend if it warms up. I wanna get some more time in before winter.

Also let me know what you do for your ammo like we discussed last weekend. If you shoot some junk just to see if it works etc.

bump to the top.. why because this is what it looks like now... i know some people(haters gonna hate) but she loves it and thats all that matters.. ATI adjustable and collapsable buttstock. ATI Pistol grip, ATI Foregrip with quad picatanny rails. feels great!

heading out to shoot it here soon

picture.php?albumid=560&pictureid=15113

thanks..i love the look of the original wood.. but cant go wrong with the tacti-cool stuff haha

yeah we went to blackwing and put 120Rd thru her.. shoots great.

the irons are dead on anything 75ft and under. cant wait to take it outside and see what we can do with it