Boy am I wanting one of these!!!!

Pokey

http://www.the-m-factor.com/html/specs_11.html

I have been waiting patiently, as have other XD fans for this to come out. I love my XD9 subcompact, but have been wanting an M version in 45 compact. Springfield has listened to the collective, and from the many reviews it is getting allot of attention. Glock beater? I think so, but of course I am biased.:D

Never a glock beater.

I owned a Glock, like the XD's much better. My son now has a G19 "my Glock", he shoots the XD better but won't admit how much he really likes it. The new XDM models would be hard to be surpassed by anything, for any amount of money. The XD's were awesome, the new M models are perfection. Just a matter of time before a S&W and Glock are being replaced by an XDM. For those that didnt know, the .40 and 9mm were both out for the XDM platform, the new 45 compact is brand new and much anticipated. Folks..... meet the new badass fighter in the octagon.:devil:

By the way.....Hickock45 whom is a very well respected gun nut on youtube and also one of my favorites "and a GLOCK whore", has nothing but good things to say about the XDM series. Says that he just can't quit shooting them.

Edited by Pokey

The compact in .40 has been on my wish list for awhile. My birthday is a week from tomorrow - maybe wifey has been listening to my "hints"? :-)

I wish my dealer would get one in so I could trade my full-size xdm 40 for it. I should have him order one in. Hmm

Was ready to pull the trigger, so to speak, on a new G-19, but the fiance saw this and admitted to me that she has always prefered a big bore.

You just cant decide what the Hell you want buddy, pay the price or buy it twice. Don't just go for the Glock because you get a great deal on it, there are as good and better options out there. I love my M&P and I love my XD......but I have been waiting for this model to come out. Kudos to Springfield for listening to their loyal customers.

Maybe we can get a group buy together through Dale.

I'm serious...I want one!

I was going to do an HKc...but I just don't see the double price difference.

Doubt I can buy one anytime soon, but hope y'all can get something together with Dale. You were the one that turned me on to the XD series to begin with, so why the hell would you wanna buy an overpriced and overhyped HK?:wtf: Heard your Jeep is about ready, looking forward to seeing it......call me sometime bitch!!!!