Need somene to Lathe a part

Jst2fst

I need to have some frame sliders I bought lathed or machined down to the right dimensions. I'd prefer to have them done in Columbus but I'll ship them if needed to get done in Ohio. post up or send me a PM if you can help thanks.

Edited by Jst2fst

Gotcha.. If you can't find anyone locally that'll do it for you' date=' you can mail 'em to me. Send me some dimensions with the sliders. I start my new position at work as [b']"2nd-Shift Mouth-Breather Babysitter" next week.. (2pm-12am) I'm sure I'll be able to find free time to modify these for you. You know.. if I don't slit my own wrists first. :(

Thanks, I just sent a PM 20thGix to see if he'll have time. I'll let you know thanks again. What's that new job? :confused:

so they sent you the wrong ones? or they just fail at manufacturing? what brand?

and making them shorter will only allow more of your plastics to get scratched in an off... i know it's to mitigate impulse to the frame, but... imo, more can't hurt.