for all who get tire changes from me

Hoblick

if you do end up being a tire dealer you should have went for something more commerical as far as a tire changer.

something like a coats. probably only another couple hundred bucks than that no mar thing. no mar is a little high on their prices. you can seriously get a pneumatic professional grade changer for less than they want for their pro model

Edited by serpentracer

if you do end up being a tire dealer you should have went for something more commerical as far as a tire changer.

something like a coats. probably only another couple hundred bucks than that no mar thing. no mar is a little high on their prices. you can seriously get a pneumatic professional grade changer for less than they want for their pro model

I pulled a awesome deal from nomar. I didnt want a coats cause i personally like doing them manually.. I control what i do, less chance of damage. And i can be mobile with the nomar

• Upvote 1

classic model, floor mount and hitch mount

also got the posi clamps

The posi clamps are the ticket.I wish they offered a model with the posi clamps instead of the regular clamps.But then again,I never used the regular clamps,I put the posi clamps in and they were so easy to use that I never tried the regular clamps.I got a couple of the yellow thingys too,they come in handy to stop the back side of the tire from creeping around the rim as you work the tire off.Nice machine.