Really!?

Casper

my friend's divorce cost him $400,000. His wife got his entire retirement account...

And what did he get to offset that? He got $400k of marital assets too. He got the house, right? And he was able to keep the house by offsetting its value from the remaining marital assets - such as the retirement account.

Contrary to films and tv, divorces are not a way for women to take every single penny a man has and leave him homeless. He's gonna get half and lose half of it - and she's gonna get half and lose half.

And what did he get to offset that? He got $400k of marital assets too. He got the house, right? And he was able to keep the house by offsetting its value from the remaining marital assets - such as the retirement account.

Contrary to films and tv, divorces are not a way for women to take every single penny a man has and leave him homeless. He's gonna get half and lose half of it - and she's gonna get half and lose half.

he got to retain control of his half an oil change business. (business partner owns other half), and he got a mortgaged house (to pay for his half an oil change) He also got to keep his 09 KLR650

But contrary to her, he actually worked for that money...

that's why I say F*CK marriage... I don't need the state poking it's nose into my personal life.

Edited by magley64

When women don't work it is....

We all want to be stay at home moms, BITCH!:D

It's no wonder so many marriages fail, when so many people go into it withthe attitude that one day it will end. :nono:

/rant

look at the numbers...more than half of them do so why wouldn't I think that? Also, it doesnt help that half my family and a several friends (all between age of 24-28) have been divorced. Honestly, fuck that shit. Women's suffrage killed marriage. I don't care what people think of me because I say that but its true in my mind. All of a sudden they thought they could fuck over the world because they have tits and vagina. Well in my mind, fuck that!

look at the numbers...more than half of them do so why wouldn't I think that? Also, it doesnt help that half my family and a several friends (all between age of 24-28) have been divorced. Honestly, fuck that shit. Women's suffrage killed marriage. I don't care what people think of me because I say that but its true in my mind. All of a sudden they thought they could fuck over the world because they have tits and vagina. Well in my mind, fuck that!

531615838_ffb1f2ede1.jpg