huge solar flare to hit earth tomorrow morning

kawi kid

Yeah, if you like his pics, there's more here:

http://www.arcticphoto.no/

He's lucky he lives way far North, and can see that stuff nearly every night.

Far enough North that it's night close to half a year...

And here is a rare red white blue aurora from Nori Sakamoto on Google+

1138.jpg

https://plus.google.com/u/0/108851026326071355993/posts

Occasionally, the "charged particles" headed toward Earth conspire, and gather in a strike force package, and attempt to hit something worthy and destroy it. This seldom works, but hitting the power lines in New York years ago was priceless. Nothing more fun than an entire major metro blacked out for several days...

As I recall, that was the fault of FirstEnergy in Cleveland that cascaded back through the power grid and brought down swaths of NYC.

Goddamn NEO's can't even keep the lights on. :)

As I recall, that was the fault of FirstEnergy in Cleveland that cascaded back through the power grid and brought down swaths of NYC.

Goddamn NEO's can't even keep the lights on. :)

Yeah, I remember that. I had just plugged in a Apple Xserve Raid array for a school up north. I hit the power button, and the whole damn building went dark. For about 10-20 minutes, I thought I did it. It wasn't until I got to my van and turned on the radio that I realized the whole area was without power. I kept thinking, "there's no way I did this". Once I got closer to Columbus the news stations reported how widespread it was. LOL

Occasionally, the "charged particles" headed toward Earth conspire, and gather in a strike force package, and attempt to hit something worthy and destroy it. This seldom works, but hitting the power lines in New York years ago was priceless. Nothing more fun than an entire major metro blacked out for several days...

the fact that, that instance put Spec Ops on alert status was priceless. You knew we were being attacked. That was the jihad taking down the power and communications.

So this is going to turn people into zombies and start a SHTF situation right?

You know it... :bow:

See you all on the other side... Maybe.

Unfortunate

^^^ This

:nono:

Not that I wish any of you to become the walking dead... But the major corporations. The Credit card and credit companies (that judge everyone). Anyone that I see as a suckubus on the the people that actually take care of their own, those are the ones I want to see salavating green goo and stumbuling in the streets like drunken bill bo baggins. So I can heat up the barrel and it will all be OK

Edited by Beegreenstrings
  • Upvote 1