Used Fieldsheer Radar 2pc Suit

Bad324

Cheap starter 2pc for someone looking to get into track days. Exactly the reason I bought it for. Only selling since I bought an A* suit from RD on clearance.

$100 shipped

*Size 48 (i think, will double check). I'm 5'9, 230lbs and it fit with a little room to spare

*Not perfect, has some light rashing on the jacket and I think the pants have a little rash too. I will get pics of the actual suit tonight when I get home but here is what one looks like in the same color

IMG_1821.jpg

here is the best pic I could find of me wearing just the jacket and relative size

109.jpg

Dibs! Bring it to Buddys. If it fits, ill take it.

will do then, can add it to the list of things I've gotta bring!

Forgot to mention it is perforated and I wore it on some warm days and it was great!

• 2 weeks later...
Cheap starter 2pc for someone looking to get into track days. Exactly the reason I bought it for. Only selling since I bought an A* suit from RD on clearance.

$100 shipped

*Size 48 (i think, will double check). I'm 5'9, 230lbs and it fit with a little room to spare

*Not perfect, has some light rashing on the jacket and I think the pants have a little rash too. I will get pics of the actual suit tonight when I get home but here is what one looks like in the same color

IMG_1821.jpg

here is the best pic I could find of me wearing just the jacket and relative size

109.jpg

Sold it yet?

damn quite the line forming for this puppy. Its funny too as I was having 2nd thoughts of selling it because the jacket is so damn comfy for every day riding as well

But yes the list goes as:

1)Max Power

2)600ZZ4eb

3)Bowdog

4)FZRMatt

Also, I may or may not ship it. If a columbus person decides on the purchase and isn't in a hurry, I'd use it as an excuse to drive down to make a stop at Iron Pony and hit up Thurman's again :D

• 2 weeks later...