need a little help from an rc51 owner.

cOoTeR

If someone could take a picture of what the bolt that holds the exhaust to the rear sets looks like and send it to me it would be greatly appreciated. The guy who had the bike before me switched em with hardware store bolts. I've got a box full of bolts from a per out but I don't know which go where. So far I've done good matching em up but now I have no bolt to reference from. I've looked at schematics online but they aren't detailed enough.

There is no nut. It should be a allen head that goes through the 2 mounting holes and into the frame. The frame is threaded. Hope that helps, I dont think I have any up close pics.

Actually, I have one that may work, shows it pretty close PM me your email address.

Edited by madcat6183
Correction

It was an M8 allen head with two large diameter washers and a 14mm nut on the back side. Also there is a rubber insert in the rearsets themselves.

IMG_0487.jpg

Cool thanks, do you know how long the bolt is by chance? I've got a huge box full of them.