2011 KTM RC8R RS (Race Spec) for sale - NEW!!

Moto-Brian

OK, helping a dealer out that has the last 2011 KTM RC8R RS (Race Spec) for sale in the US. They are located in Pittsburg, PA and the pricing is as follows:

$18,900. That's with Freight/Prep and PDI that are always charged. Includes all Doc Fees, also.

I figured maybe someone on here may know someone that would want it as we seem to have a good number of track day and racer types on here.

If you are from here or in Ohio, you save tax also as this is an off road use only machine. No tax!!!

The bike looks like this:

2011KTM1190RC8RFrontAngleView.jpg

This is a track bike only machine. Comes with FULL Titanium Akrapovic EVO 4 system, WP Works rear shock, Forged wheels, Quick Shifter, Keyless ignition, race wire harness, Dunlop Slicks, Race Fiberglass with OEM quality paint, Race air filter, all emissions crap removed, and has a set of thinner head gaskets that are NOT installed, but included, and finally, a slipper clutch.

Retail is $20k for the bike plus $600 Freight, prep, and document fees typically and before state fees and taxes... So, $18,900 is a smokin deal!

Brand new and has never turned a wheel in anger...

PM me for details and info.

Damn how I hate you for putting that up here. I drove all the way to Louisville to check this bad boy out when Commoto got one in. Then I had fun getting towed around Little Tally by one of these bike.

Really nice, so want one, yet so not worthy.

Who towed you around with an RS down there? Scotty?

Who towed you around with an RS down there? Scotty?

I forgot his name. He was CRing that day, I believe, and was having fits with the bike in the morning. I think he managed to get a battery and finally got it running. Cool guy, smoked a cigar and wore a set of really trick yellow boots.

I think I really wanted the yellow boots more than the bike as they would match my yellow Helimot gloves.