XDSC, M&P, or other  

31 members have voted

1. 1. XDSC, M&P, or other

• XDSC 9mm
    • XDSC 40
    • M&P Compact 9mm
    • M&P Compact 40
    • Other

I'm to the point now where I need a ccw and I've been looking for a carry gun and it's pretty much down to a gen. 4 19 or a m&p9c. Truly it's been a hard decision. And with all of you glock fanboys on here I'm having a hard time not choosing the gen 4 19.

You know you wanna join team Tupperware ;)

I'm to the point now where I need a ccw and I've been looking for a carry gun and it's pretty much down to a gen. 4 19 or a m&p9c. Truly it's been a hard decision. And with all of you glock fanboys on here I'm having a hard time not choosing the gen 4 19.

Reminds me of something my Mom use to say about if your friends jumped off a bridge so on so forth!! :)

Reminds me of something my Mom use to say about if your friends jumped off a bridge so on so forth!! :)

Everytime they jumped I did too... I'm not missing out on the skinny dipping and other antics that take place in the river below. But hey no one is stopping the gay prudes from staying on the bridge and watching with a woody. ..... Same is to for the MP guys at the range watching the Glock guys have all the fun. ;)

Same is to for the MP guys at the range watching the Glock guys have all the fun. ;)

:lol:If by fun you mean tearing down and trying to figure out why your block is not firing and where you can get another plastic part then i now understand!! :D

All jokes aside get what feels comfortable to you... If you are not comfortable with your weapon then it will sit in the safe and be useless.

First impression from the options you presented and the information given I thought you should go with M&P .40, that was until I saw that your "stockpile" of ammo was only 1K. (One weekend class.) That changes things, still using your initial post parameters I say M&P 9mm.

If you are looking at this style of handgun though, as others have suggested, a Glock is an excellent choice. If you have some sort of bias against it I understand some peoples unwillingness to change their minds, you don't know what you don't know. If this style of handgun is an interest of yours I would suggest getting the Glock first because you will end up with one sooner or later and be pissed at yourself for wasting money on the others. Don't say I didn't warn you.

• Upvote 1

Why on Earth did you sell your XDM? The 9/40/45 in 3.8 is one of the finest pistols money can buy!:wtf: I have and love the XD9 subcompact, but that new 3.8 45 is seriously taunting me. I also love my M&P 40 compact, really hard to go wrong with either of them.

Doesn't mean it is the best choice......just sayin. Fanboys is for sure the proper terminology!

Why on Earth did you sell your XDM? The 9/40/45 in 3.8 is one of the finest pistols money can buy!:wtf: I have and love the XD9 subcompact, but that new 3.8 45 is seriously taunting me. I also love my M&P 40 compact, really hard to go wrong with either of them.

I had the larger one, and wanted something less bulky and easy to conceal without having to be IWB. I didn't loose much of anything selling it. Since I started carrying my sign 229 the xdm hasn't come out of the Biometric "safe" pistol box on the night stand.