SHTF quad rail mount

crb

Apparently since I have 500lbs of tacticool stuff attached to my AR I need a way to mount it to the Harley. Prefer a chrome mount. :lol: also since I will be adding weight to the Harley I figure its gonna leak more oil. I need AR quad rail oil can mounts, since the saddle bags ate full of oil.

:stirpot: :stirpot: :lol:

• Upvote 1

Don't forget the chainsaw mounted up the front for epic zombie killing

do I have to do everything for you people...

30nkw02.jpg

If you're mounting on a Harley however, that opens up the playing field a bit. I'd start with one or two of these puppies: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GAU-8_Avenger secured on the engine guards in front and on the saddlebags in the rear, which provides a nice home for about 20 rounds of ammo. They only weigh about 630lbs a piece, so the Harley should carry them just fine.

No no no where's the chrome? And I believe for maximum zombie slaying capabilities the blade needs to be turned the other way, and the chainsaw should be seperate. Actually dual chainsaws may be required one on each handlebar. The 510 lb AR should be on a swivel tail gun mount. :lol:

If attached to a harley then the gun must be labelled "Screamin' Eagle"* cost 5x what more modern competitors charge, for 1900s technology.

And leak.

*Have you ever hear an Eagle's scream?

No, you haven't.

Eagles make a stupid noise, blips and beeps - sounds like the notification you get on your cellphone when text message arrives. So they always swap the audio with the menacing banshee-screech of a Red-Tail Hawk for dramatic effect.

Edited by Scruit