Need everyones help!

Hoblick

If you were doing KTMs

KTMDog1.jpg

I think for ease of use I'd agree with the majority on the pit bull with the dill-do in it's mouth. What that's a tire? Oh shit sorry. :lol: Probably the one in the lower left with the colors of the one in the upper left.

70eeb41b.jpg

Edited by buildit

Black white and green (I don't even like green, really) one is easy to read, but I like the simplicity of the one on your sig.

I totally hate when I see someone's logo, or their business name in a font that is tough to read really quick, such as on the back of a vehicle going down the road. If it's too tough to read, it's not gonna do you much good.

A designer's opinion:

The orange and red one is the most unique and probably will have the most impact on memory retention for potential customers except for the colors. Orange and red are analogous colors(next to each other on the color wheel) and offer little contrast for legibility. Try some different color combinations and remember that color sets moods. Here is a quick primer for color moods: http://sbinformation.about.com/cs/advertising/a/colors.htm

My suggestion is crimson red on a white background with perhaps a hint of a navy blue for accents.

The tire is a little hard to make out, maybe because it appears to only be a rim and resembles a steering wheel. Perhaps redraw the tire or use something different in the mouth. The empty mouth looks off.

Overall, good job. The designer is good at drawing animals, much better than I would have done with the character. Glad you found someone.