m4 rifle

owndjoo

I've got a ar-15 M4 rifle for sale that I built from a stripped lower. This is made of a Dreadnaught Industries lower, Mil-Spec internals, Palmetto Armory upper, Magpul MOE adj stock, Magpul MOE rear BUS, and a Spikes Tactical ST-T2 buffer. Rifle has been through a quick sight-in with less than 100 rounds fired.

$925

Add on the upgraded parts and boom there ya go. It's just a palmetto upper. The rest is all different.

So is there a price if you keep all the "upgraded parts" Im always interested in new toys but the price is steep with AR's coming way down in price lately. If you wanna sell without the Magpul crap let me know or if you wanna deal after a few weeks send me a pm

Im probably wrong but isn't the M4 the current full auto version of the Ar-15? I thought there was a difference between m4 and ar15?

As far as I know its still M16/M4 mixed service, but M4 is colloquially used to define a carbine length (14.5 vs 20 inch barrel length) and I think you could make an argument for the addition of an adjustable stock as well.

Add on the upgraded parts and boom there ya go. It's just a palmetto upper. The rest is all different.

I understand what you are trying to say, but PSA's are FNH. You can add all the extra stuff to it you want, FNH parts just out class most after market add on's. When you can buy a FNH (PSA) lower for fifty bucks and build a rifle for less than six bills that is ALL mil spec, it's just hard to justify dropping nine bills on a build that someone else did. I'm building one right now that with the cost of the EOTech I found for $300, and a Troy rail is going to come in at just over a grand, with RD. Right now, PSA is doing uppers with BCG for $430, add the $50 for the lower, the $50 for the trigger group and stock, $130 for a Troy rail, and the $300 EOTech (a 512), and a Magpul vert grip for $20, I'm just at a grand, with a RD.

I'm not trying to say that someone won't buy it, but they have to just want it.

You must have a killer hookup on lowers and stocks. Most stripped lowers are running 120, magpul stock is in the 70s a cheeeeeap parts kit is 50 but who wants that. I know what I have in the gun. And I'm not gonna sell it for less than I have in it .

Prices have dropped big time on AR's and parts. Lowers are 50 to 75 all day long. Dale has several for 70. Uppers are cheap now too. Look around and price what you have. Can build a full milspec for 6 easy with quality parts such as Spikes or CMMG. I have a complete Spikes Zombie lower with M4 stock on the way right now for 225.

Prices on AR's have fallen dramatically! I bought my first AR at below market price, and now if I sold it I would take a huge hit. The price drop is good and bad. Its bad if you already own one, but good if your buying.

So how do you know what lower you have when its stamped something else?

If you google search or look on ar15.com and a few other sites you can find a thread that's fairly updated as to who makes what, and a variety of ways that you could tell the difference if you had all of them sitting in front of you.

Did some diggin on ar15.com found this.

The list from the FAQ I am (stalled) working on...

LMT = LMT, Lauer, DS Arms, PWA, Eagle, Knights Armament, Barrett, Bushmaster (?)

CMT = Stag, RRA, High Standard, Noveske, (new) Century, Global Tactical, CLE, S&W, MGI, Wilson Tactical, (some) Colt, Ratworx

LAR = Grizzly, Bushmaster (L Prefix), Ameetech, DPMS, CMMG, Double Star, Fulton

JVP = Double Star, LRB

MMS = Mega, GSE, Dalphon, (old) POF, Alexander Arms,

Olympic = Olypmic, SGW, Tromix, Palmetto, Dalphon, Frankford, (old) Century

Sun Devil = Sun Devil forged billet receivers

Superior = Superior Arms

Grenadier Precision

POF Forged Billet

DPMS = Panther .308, Fulton .308