Dealerships and Shops

NDspd

Hey guys, quick question, I live in the Dayton area and I'm wondering where I can get the best place to do servicing done to my Ninja 250? I can travel a bit, but there are quite a few dealers and shops to chose from and I have no idea which ones you guys have had luck with.

Do it yourself. There is nothing hard about it.

Some people don't have the tools, some people don't have the know how, and some people just plain don't want to and would rather pay someone to do it.. Nothing wrong with that!

I can do most little stuff, and could probably do a lot more than I do on my own, but sometimes its just nice dropping it off and picking it back up just they way you want it done..

That said, oil changes, and little things I suggest doing yourself.

Plus one for vista. I'm waiting on a nice day to drop my bike off and get thee valves checked. Because that is out of my repertoire. And because I'm lazy and it won't add many more hours to the service.... I'm also having them do all the regular stuff that I would normally do.

But if you're just doing an oil change, you need as little as a 4 mm allen, maybe a 6 too, a screw driver, and pair of pliers. drip pan would help, but a small mop bucket works just fine.

Any good places in the Cleveland/NEO area? Mine needs quite a bit done and the guy I was wanting to take it to is backed up and I don't know when he can get me in.
pm Pauly

don't PM Pauly until after late March unless my CBR magically sells because he's getting it as soon as he gets back from AZ :p

Any good places in the Cleveland/NEO area? Mine needs quite a bit done and the guy I was wanting to take it to is backed up and I don't know when he can get me in.
pm Pauly

ditto, or go to the sponsor page, and click on ducRX...

don't PM Pauly until after late March unless my CBR magically sells because he's getting it as soon as he gets back from AZ :p

Don't go monopolizing our mechanic...

Hey guys, quick question, I live in the Dayton area and I'm wondering where I can get the best place to do servicing done to my Ninja 250? I can travel a bit, but there are quite a few dealers and shops to chose from and I have no idea which ones you guys have had luck with.

if you can travel a bit, I'd suggest talking to our own hoblick in columbus... He's a stand up guy.