Need Some Side Work

Pfloydgad

OK...

I was wondering if anybody out there might need some help in a work situation that I could assist with. There is a unique catch though.

The situation I am in does not allow me to have a traditional paycheck. I will keep track of totals and claim at the end of the yr., if this is what you want me to do.

I have more skills then can be mentioned on here, but would be willing to set down and chat some if you think I can help somehow. I will tell you about the situation and then you can make a decision if I can help.

I live in Springfield, Oh. and can drive or ride to most locations. 50 miles one way if needed, would consider farther if necessary.

Drop me an e-mail or give me a call if you need some questions answered.

Thank you for considering this unusual situation. :)

Ride safe all,

Greg

decolag@hotmail.com cell: 937-508-5477

Edited by Pfloydgad

It isn't under the table if he claims it at the end of the year. I think he's just saying he needs paid on a 1099. Not a big deal at all.

That what confused me... I've never heard anyone say "I want to be paid under the table" and then offer to claim it at year end...

I see he edited the original post, so now it feels less like a crime :D

That what confused me... I've never heard anyone say "I want to be paid under the table" and then offer to claim it at year end...

I see he edited the original post, so now it feels less like a crime :D

It's called being a "sub-contractor" I've done it a few times.