2012 ZX-14 vs Hayabusa

Kritz

A stocker running 9.70's.....Gadson as the pilot or not, that extra 90cc is proving itself easily......Busa could use some displacement and tuning to stay competitive, one would think Zuki could at least come up with cash enough for that much? :dunno:

I think Yamaha and Honda would rather focus on making money with their cruisers and sport tourers than build a hypersport :dunno: Although, the ST and FJR's engines could probably prove potent in a litre sized frame......seems those 2 are happy enough just watching the battle on the dragstrip between Zuk and Kaw......at least for now

Just remember kawi lovers, if it werent for the busa, the zx14 prolly wouldnt exist.

imo I think kawi keeps getting uglier with their bikes though. The orginal zx14 was ok, this one is getting close to the ugly side; although the new busa is pretty ugly too.

In all honesty though the new zx10 is well, i put something in the toilet prettier than it.

Just remember kawi lovers, if it werent for the busa, the zx14 prolly wouldnt exist.

imo I think kawi keeps getting uglier with their bikes though. The orginal zx14 was ok, this one is getting close to the ugly side; although the new busa is pretty ugly too.

In all honesty though the new zx10 is well, i put something in the toilet prettier than it.

The ZX-12R came out in 2000 after the Busa did in 1999 and murdered it unrestricted. :D

this, and if not for the XX, no busa...

You're welcome...

i wish honda and yamaha would get into this niche and make something to compete

This, too...

I wish honda would've actually come through with the CBX remake...

HondaCBX1600XX.jpg

Edited by magley64