For Sale, $DEAL$

LJWalter

Shot the .32 yesterday

Shoots great!! was a pain to find ammo at first but then discovered I can shoot .32ACP out of it and it works fine :D

Was shot from about 15 yards and pretty sure I'm just a bad shot and need more practice, Thanks again!!

No beer was harmed

9f03599f.jpg

I want to thank everyone for making this an easy process. I was thinking about keeping 2 but.... cant say it enough, not a gun guy.

The second i need to go & do some research on. Very nice, older double barrel 12ga sawed off. Pics coming soon.

Thanks again everyone!

From what he said he had 2 shotguns. So I still have a chance at getting 1/2 of the guns? LOL watch out bowdog LOL!

Shot the .32 yesterday

Shoots great!! was a pain to find ammo at first but then discovered I can shoot .32ACP out of it and it works fine :D

Was shot from about 15 yards and pretty sure I'm just a bad shot and need more practice, Thanks again!!

No beer was harmed

9f03599f.jpg

Glad no hear no beer was harmed in the making of your "solar system map" you got there. I think Stevie Wonder got that same score, accept he was at 40 yards... hahahaha j/k bro, Enjoy it man!

Shot the .32 yesterday

No beer was harmed

9f03599f.jpg

Just what does the caliber stamp on the barrel call for ?

I'd be leary of shooting .32 acp out of that gun because of the difference in cartridge dimensions between the two. A friend of mine bought an H&R revolver in .32 S&W long and he paid like 35 bucks for a box 50 rounds. Do you reload, that would let you shoot it a lot cheaper.

Never the less, in my opinion you got a good deal on that revolver, happy shooting.