Cabela's is coming to OHIO!!!!

Pokey

I like to go and play with the guns I want to buy then buy then somewhere else a lot cheaper... I really dont like spending more on something that I can get cheaper elsewhere..

Why so much emphasis from some of ya on buying guns or ammo there, I could give a rats ass about their guns? It is all about the outdoor, hunting and everything else that they have that gives me a woody!

Channel 10 here in Columbus just reported that Cabela's is going to be building a new store at the Polaris mall area, will be opening Spring 2013. I am going to get in so much trouble, between that and the Iron Pony.:nono::D

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2012/02/16/columbus-delaware-county-cabelas-store.html

Oh great. Now there will be a whole crowd of oversized SUV driving soccer Moms trying to drive in the same area as brain dead business executives who thing hot barrel shooting into clouds of migrating birds is a sport. :rolleyes:

I bet the area will see a big increase in cell phone and texting accidents in 2013, as if they don't have enough wrecks now. :nono:

It will be nice to have another outdoors sporting retailer. It may hurt vances a bit just on gun sales depending on prices but I doubt it. I think Gander will take a bigger hit but it may also help to drive prices down a bit. I dont think it will affect Dicks all that much as they are more sporting oriented and cabelas has more of a focus on hunting/fishing and some camping.