Shop Dog Cycles/Hoblick

Mykill

Took my bike over to see Hoblick to get my chain and sprockets changed. He did an amazing job and was very careful working on my bike. I also had a question about my caliper. I was just asking about it but he took it upon himself to take it off inspect, clean, and put it back together. He also checked my brake fluid as well as my suspension. His prices are the best around and cant beat the service. He will continue to get my business for tire changes and more.

Thanks Ryan.

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to share my experience with Shop Dog Cycle today.

- Great communication, phone, text and in person.

- On time service.

- Take time to do it right. no short cut BS.

- Great price, no suprise or hidden charge.

He did not revise his quote even job took much longer.

*He did not even accept "tip" to cover his additional time.

Thanks Ryan and I really wish your business goes well.

Also he got credit card swipe app on iphone so I did not have to go get cash to pay.

It was pretty cool and convenience Saturday morning with Kids.

Edited by mcdoggy2000
adding comment

Thanks for the tire mount and install. Was outstanding you came out and did it here instead of me driving in the snow on dead tires. Great work, on time, beyond fair pricing. You deserve to succeed with your business.

+++ Highly recommended if you need anything Shop Dog Cycles can help you with.

Thanks again,

I took my wheels up to Ryan on Sunday evening to have new tires put on. It took a little more time than expected, but Ryan handled the situation well. He will get my business again. Besides we had some good conversions, although the "love" he was showing the new tires almost made me ask if he wanted some alone time. ROFL

Thanks a bunch Ryan!

Just got back from Ryan's place. Had my new tires mounted and balanced. The rear took a lot longer to get that bead to seat but he got it done. Price was great and the work was top notch. He will get my business again for sure!

Thanks Again!!

Bill.