Interphone Iphone 4/4S handlebar mount kit

Hoblick

I saw this product at the dealer show and new it was something i would personally use, and most of you would as well. We are all looking for a solid way to mount our Iphones on our bikes as well as make it waterproof. I personally hate the bulkiness of the otterbox case, and then you have to get all the mounts and adapters from ram to make it work. Buying all those pieces can get expensive too!

before i proceed with the description, i would like to point out some highlights of this case that isnt mentioned in the description. You can not use a case with this case, but you wont care, because the interphone case detaches very easily and quickly, and the fact that its not super bulky like other cases makes it easy to stick in your pocket and carry around with you. Secondly everything you need comes in one kit, the case and the mount, nothing else to buy!

Now let me introduce to you the Interphone IPhone 4/4S handlebar mount kit :bow:

Waterproof iPhone holder for motorcycles and bicycles. A very sturdy external housing and a knock-proof internal rubber shell provide your device with total protection. The mounting bracket with safety closure is adjustable over a full 360° so you can place your iPHONE in the best possible position. All phone functions are available with the phone in the case, including the Touch Screen function, plugging in the earphones and using the battery charger. Likewise, you can take pictures without removing the phone from the case, since it is equipped with a hole for the lens on your iPHONE.

Functions

• Universal holder with quick-release system

• Handlebar mounting bracket with adjustable

(360°) viewing angle

• Quick-engage safety lock

• Anti-shock lining

• Dedicated removable internal adapter in silicone

• Water resistant

• Full access to iPhone4 keys

• Phone can be recharged while in use

• For handlebars with diameter of 12 to 30 mm

SSCiPhone.jpg

SMiPhone_2.jpg

1313159979-20974.jpg

screen1-2.jpg

screen2.jpg

screen3.jpg

screen4.jpg

Now whats the price for all this greatness you ask?

$58.99 + tax shipped!

If you want one but done have a handle bar to mount it to, i can get you the same case but instead of a handlebar mount it has a strap type mount that will fit almost anything.

SSCiPhone_2.jpg

$68.99 + tax shipped for this option

my distributor will be getting the first shipment on friday, if you want one and the order is placed friday, they will go out on monday.

Edited by Hoblick

I have the Otter box and Ram solution currently. I like the otter box case but the ram mount is a bit overkill and bigger than I like. I might be ordering one of these from you closer to summer.

just let me know when your ready. I should have one of these mounted on my bike for demo out at the OR Dyno day, so if your there you can have some hands on with it.

• 4 weeks later...

My Interphone iPhone 4/4S kit arrived a few days ago, and I've been riding with it on my KZ650. Some impressions after some trips with it ...

When I first took the kit out of the box, it looked kind of big, but when I put it on my bike, it fits the handlebars well. The only needed tool is a Phillips head screwdriver.

PkZ2B.jpg

The handlebar mount itself has an adjustable stalk that raises the phone about an inch and a half above, which helped keep it out of the way of cables and other obstructions. There is a tightening ring around the stalk that can easily be griped and hand-adjusted to lock the phone in whatever angle you need it to be to read.

qEXdH.jpg

The case for the phone has a built-in screen protector in the flip down cover, as well as external button to hit the Home button. That makes it easy to hit when your iPhone has gone to sleep if you just want to quickly wake it up check the time.

The other buttons have rubber extensions that allow you to control them (volume, power). There is a rubber stopper that protects the headphone port when not being used, and a window in the back for the camera. The flip down cover has latches that help lock the cover in place.

a5vYF.jpg

That case can be easily removed off the mount, but not in a way that I was worried about it coming off while riding. The case itself is very large, larger than even a "rugged" case like an Otterbox. Much of this is to provide plenty of protection, and internally, there's a rather large rubber piect that encases all but the front of the phone.

There is space to route a normal iPhone 4/4S charging cable, protecting it as well as the phone. That's a plus, because I quickly found that I actually started using my phone to help with my rides. It functions reasonably well as GPS with the right app, though you do need to turn your brightness up a bit when the sun is out.

G4Iq0.jpg

Even on a normal ride, the case helps with the Speedometer Pro app for all the info it provides. Now I can see just how off my speedometer can be. :D

It's not as universal as some other solutions I've seen, but I'm happy with it on my ride.

Edited by Agent3012
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
I have the Otter box and Ram solution currently. I like the otter box case but the ram mount is a bit overkill and bigger than I like. I might be ordering one of these from you closer to summer.

Of this is what I think it is, it mounts in the triple tree, correct? Assume that won't work with a steering dampner?

Doorfront Parking like a BOSS

NoBama 2012

the strap mount kit is essentially the same kit. but instead of a handlebar clap it will have a strap mount. it can be strapped to pretty much anything, at the indy dealer show they had one secured around the top tripple clamp to display it. this may or may not work for you though, especially if your running a damper