Shop Dog Cycles is on Facebook

Hoblick

face book is such a bad idea. I know everywhere you look about running a business you see the do the facebook crap to promote your company yada yada yada...but you can't control people from making bad comments on your page for the whole world to read.

I do it to companies that burnt me. take the berry company for example. you probably even heard of them. you called to have your phone number in the yellow pages. yeah good luck dealing this those people. they are very disceitful with how the conduct their business. and expect to shell out a few hundred bucks a month just for a simple phone listing in one single category. and when you tell them no thanks a few days later they tell you tough crap it's already a done deal when you asked about the price.

then they report you to the BBB if you don't pay up.

face book is such a bad idea. I know everywhere you look about running a business you see the do the facebook crap to promote your company yada yada yada...but you can't control people from making bad comments on your page for the whole world to read.

I do it to companies that burnt me. take the berry company for example. you probably even heard of them. you called to have your phone number in the yellow pages. yeah good luck dealing this those people. they are very disceitful with how the conduct their business. and expect to shell out a few hundred bucks a month just for a simple phone listing in one single category. and when you tell them no thanks a few days later they tell you tough crap it's already a done deal when you asked about the price.

then they report you to the BBB if you don't pay up.

I know what you mean. I do believe facebook is a great way to reach out to customers though. If you have happy customers you wont have negative comments.

Im not saying bad things wont happen for me, they are bound to. If they do i want to resolve the issue, and make sure the customer comes out happy.

I have delt with bad businesses, and if they would have tried to make it right, i wouldnt have gave them a bad review.

If i screw up, ill make it right. there is no doubt, i dont care what it takes ill make sure i make it right.

• Upvote 1

I know what you mean. I do believe facebook is a great way to reach out to customers though. If you have happy customers you wont have negative comments.

Im not saying bad things wont happen for me, they are bound to. If they do i want to resolve the issue, and make sure the customer comes out happy.

I have delt with bad businesses, and if they would have tried to make it right, i wouldnt have gave them a bad review.

If i screw up, ill make it right. there is no doubt, i dont care what it takes ill make sure i make it right.

+1