WSBK: Philip Island - Who's watching in :30

bigd

wait...Summer Shandy is in stores already? You just made my day!

Yep. Kroger in Worthington had it. A friend who lives in Delaware picked some up there this weekend as well. It's on baby..

Great races. Checa is beast. Maximillion is 100 and still rolling on cats. But. there is a big BUT no way in hell was that aprilla legal..If I was any of the Ducati riders I would be demanding my restictors be taken off. Maxipad made some of those riders look like they were on super sport bikes. How come that same aprilla couldn't do that last year? And he is on a different team. He broke the lap record. Did I mention maxi is 100 years old. I smell something fishy and it's not the dead hooker zombies coming out of lake Erieee.

Great races. Checa is beast. Maximillion is 100 and still rolling on cats. But. there is a big BUT no way in hell was that aprilla legal..If I was any of the Ducati riders I would be demanding my restictors be taken off. Maxipad made some of those riders look like they were on super sport bikes. How come that same aprilla couldn't do that last year? And he is on a different team. He broke the lap record. Did I mention maxi is 100 years old. I smell something fishy and it's not the dead hooker zombies coming out of lake Erieee.

That thing was 10-20k faster then ever other bike. Eugene wasnt pulling numbers like that against the other riders. i wonder if its just his weight?

Is Duc going to race the Panigale in WSBK?

I was confused when I saw they were still racing the 1198 instead of the 1199 this year. I wonder if its because the 1199 hasnt hit the market yet?

Normally, I'd make a case for the fanboys crying about a loss, but that Ape is something "special" in the straights. Makes me wonder too. That's not to take anything away from Max's raw talent.

That thing was 10-20k faster then ever other bike. Eugene wasnt pulling numbers like that against the other riders. i wonder if its just his weight?

I was confused when I saw they were still racing the 1198 instead of the 1199 this year. I wonder if its because the 1199 hasnt hit the market yet?

They are racing the 1199 in Superstock this year to make sure they have a competative race platform before jumping into Superbike.