School shooting

conn-e-rot

I wonder where they will go from here?

1)metal detectors and full time, paid officers at each entrance at all times.

2) Put up more of those "no gun" signs since obviously the shooter didnt see them or he would have turned around and went home.

3) Take the no gun signs down since most idiots like this are emboldened by the knowledge that they can shoot till they're happy and nobody can shoot back.

4) Take down the no gun signs and offer a firearms training course and CCW course to staff who volunteer for it.

I copied this from another site..........

This could have been prevented. Here's a photo from yesterday and the sign read:

"02-26-12 [Chardon] High School Massacre Omegle Initials R.F."

http://i39.tinypic.com/zkojld.jpg

Supposedly the mother (as well as others) saw the photo, and no one did anything.

I've heard that one of the bystander that he surrendered to is a CHL permit holder.

Edited by Rod38um

just read this

A teenager described as a bullied outcast at his suburban Cleveland high school opened fire in the cafeteria Monday morning, killing one student and wounding four others before being caught a short distance away, authorities said.

"bullied outcast" describes me to a T, 10 years ago...

I had good parents...and aspirations that included me succeeding, not just my "enemies" suffering... otherwise the outcome could have been significantly different.

instead of "I'm gonna make you pay" I opted for, "I'm going to make something of my life and you'll still be the sad little rednecks in this sad little town drowning your misery at the local tavern"

Edited by magley64

I copied this from another site..........

This could have been prevented. Here's a photo from yesterday and the sign read:

"02-26-12 [Chardon] High School Massacre Omegle Initials R.F."

http://i39.tinypic.com/zkojld.jpg

Supposedly the mother (as well as others) saw the photo, and no one did anything.

I've heard that one of the bystander that he surrendered to is a CHL permit holder.

The picture is gone.

"bullied outcast" describes me to a T, 10 years ago...

I had good parents...and aspirations that included me succeeding, not just my "enemies" suffering... otherwise the outcome could have been significantly different.

instead of "I'm gonna make you pay" I opted for, "I'm going to make something of my life and you'll still be the sad little rednecks in this sad little town drowning your misery at the local tavern"

I think that is the best thing to do and good on you for finding purposes greater than petty revenge or defamation. Too bad the TV shows and music people listen to are all about capping someone or vindictive revenge.

I'm sure the news will twist this into a six part media blitz which in turn will only fuel others who feel the need to be vindicated to take similar actions.:nono:

Sad. Sounds like he just needed his parents to listen to him and help him. To many kids slip through the system that need help with thier emotions and how to deal with them. Usually a good parent can stop these things from happening by giving kids the attention they need. Some kids need there parents to be parents and not friends.

I do think the teachers should arm themselves so they can properly protect there classes.

Edited by snot

I do think the teachers should arm themselves so they can properly protect there classes.

You must have had better teachers than I had. I can count the teachers I had who'd I'd have trusted with a gun on one finger.:wtf: Better to identify kids showing signs of violence and help them before hand or expellee them. Lots of home schooling programs out there now.