School shooting

conn-e-rot

this is nuts. I've been listening live to police scanners and shit all morning. Believe it or not Rovers Morning GLory had it first and thats what I've been listening to

I fucking hate high school kids. I'm never letting my gf teach high school again thats for damn sure

Time to allow teachers and staff to carry, maybe this could have been stopped before the 4 students got shot.

Good luck with that. There is a clause in Ohio's gun law that allows the Board of Education to give an employee an exemption to bring a weapon. All the Board has to do is approve it. The school I am at is very pro 2nd amendment as are the Board members. We often go to the range together. I asked them to give me an exemption to keep an unloaded weapon locked in a safe and that safe would be locked in my car. Just so I wouldn't have to go home first to get my weapon on range days.

They wouldn't do it, they would have to vote on it to give it to me, which means it would have to happen at a regular board meeting. They didn't want the heat from the public. I don't blame them really.