Help: Enclosed Trailer Repair

SJC1000rr

So, I'm in need of the OR help to find a good place that does Enclosed Trailer repairs. The nose cone on my Carry-On trailer is cracked in 3 places now and needs to be replaced asap. I already have the replacement cone, but due to the amount of work involved I don't want to do it myself. I called Rocks Trailer Sale and they can't get me in until March 15 at the soonest and will take a few weeks to get done.

Suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!

(Not my trailer, but shows which part is cracked)

TrailerConePic.jpg

Cracked from the top edge down in two places in the middle and bottom up in a corner. It needs replaced. I have the cone, but need someone who can make sure to take the old one out safely. And install the new one right with glue so there's no leaks.

Bodyshop for sure, especially since you have the new panel already - good luck, shouldnt cost much ( few hours labor and materials ) and you'll have warranted work for a little while too

Will give them a call tomorrow and see what they can do for me.

The number is 740-788-9535. Talk to Bruce, he is the owner and the only one I go to for paint or body work. If you get it in and he can have it done by Saturday morn I can bring it back to you and save you a trip. Ill be coming to town this weekend and go right by his place and yours.

Any body shop will do it.... If you dont mind the drive I highly suggest Forgrave Autobody in Newark

Bruce Forgrave was my paint tech when I worked in the body shop and the one that got me into Akzo Nobel. He later became my boss there. I have personally had collision work done by him in his current shop, and it was excellent! If you don't mind the drive, he would be an excellent choice!

Edited by FZRMatt