Georgia man kills motorcyclist who was following teen daughters

wolfman

I understand wanting to protect your daughters.......But first of all....They lied to him about what happened. Therefore, his response was based on a lie he was fed, and his daughters should be held JUST as accountable!

Secondly.....He shot the guy in the back. What....Was this after the kid tried running him over on his 250?!? :rolleyes:

3rd.....This guy sounds more & more like a hothead after the other article saying he's being investigated for firing at that group of teenagers 2 years earlier :eek: Unless they find those teenagers were gangbangers or some other type of unruly kids....How do you justify that??? Sounds like this guy's a real douchebag!!! :mad:

:plus1: I've seen people get upset at a driver not paying attention that lead to the death of a motorcyclist...

this isn't some involuntary manslaughter deal where it was accidental, this asshat fired a gun at an unarmed guy on a bike...

if he felt threatened, he should have gotten the guys license plate, called the highway patrol, and let them sort out the whole "Ramming" story...

let him rot, or die:beating:

if he felt threatened, he should have gotten the guys license plate, called the highway patrol, and let them sort out the whole "Ramming" story...

let him rot, or die:beating:

definitely.

although, on the other side of the coin, if someone hit me, i dont think id follow them all the way back to their house. id probably just get their plate number then call the fuzz.

• 4 years later...
I saw this article yesterday and didn't see it posted here yet:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,333351,00.html

I'd like to know the full story behind this but either way its a reminder how vulnerable we are as motorcyclists and not to piss people off...

More then likely it was the teens who hit him and when they didn't stop he followed...
Self defence? He shot him in the back!!
:plus1:
Thats absolutly horrible. If the GA judge has any mind he'll through that bitch in with some locked up Hells Angles or some other biker dudes. Now thats justice.
yeah thats such bullshit, I heard about it on 600rr.net very sad.
thats bs..it was kids wanting to get with some girls!!!!
No its not, they hit him, he was prob following them to get an address or something.
Bah wish this had remained in the new thread as just the follow up to the original. :p

Definitely hope the girls eventually get charged as well.

Damn! Never see these names anymore. I wonder what all these guys have been up to.

Some disappeared a very long time ago. :dunno:

Whooo, he got a whole laundry list of charges:

The car's driver, Karl Bazemore, remained in the Fulton County Jail on Thursday, charged with felony hit-and-run, serious injury by vehicle, felony obstruction, battery, battery on police, reckless driving, following too close, having an expired tag and driving under the influence of drugs, according to jail records.

We all are missing the bigger question here! Are the daughters hott?

:plus1: And if I did my calculations correctly, (which may be wrong cause I ran out of fingers while counting) both should be of legal age now. With dear ol daddy getting his fudge packed by Big Bubba, they're probably looking for a father figure to fill the void!

:plus1: And if I did my calculations correctly, (which may be wrong cause I ran out of fingers while counting) both should be of legal age now. With dear ol daddy getting his fudge packed by Big Bubba, they're probably looking for a father figure to fill the void!

Don't worry - Bubba will fill daddy's void. :cool:

Whooo, he got a whole laundry list of charges:

Actually, from his mugshot and booking:

arr3.pngCharge 1 arr1.pngSTATUTE: 16-5-21

arr1.pngCHARGE: AGGRAVATED ASSAULT

arr3.pngCharge 2 arr1.pngSTATUTE: 16-5-23

arr1.pngCHARGE: BATTERY

arr1.pngBOND: 2000

arr3.pngCharge 3 arr1.pngSTATUTE: 40-6-391

arr1.pngCHARGE: DUI DRUGS

arr3.pngCharge 4 arr1.pngSTATUTE: 40-2-8

arr1.pngCHARGE: EXPIRED TAG

arr1.pngBOND: 200

arr3.pngCharge 5 arr1.pngSTATUTE: 40-2-8

arr3.pngCharge 6 arr1.pngSTATUTE: 40-6-49

arr1.pngCHARGE: FOLLOWING TO CLOSE

arr1.pngBOND: 300

arr3.pngCharge 7 arr1.pngSTATUTE: 40-6-270

arr1.pngCHARGE: HIT AND RUN

arr3.pngCharge 8 arr1.pngSTATUTE: 16-10-24

arr1.pngCHARGE: OBSTRUCTION OF LEO

arr3.pngCharge 9 arr1.pngSTATUTE: 16-10-24

arr3.pngCharge 10 arr1.pngSTATUTE: 16-10-24

arr1.pngCHARGE: OBSTRUCTION_OF LEO

edit: Karl Bazemore is still in prison for six years concurrent till max 2017. Search of Georgia prison records.

Edited by ReconRat

Actually, from his mugshot and booking:

arr3.pngCharge 1 arr1.pngSTATUTE: 16-5-21

arr1.pngCHARGE: AGGRAVATED ASSAULT

arr3.pngCharge 2 arr1.pngSTATUTE: 16-5-23

arr1.pngCHARGE: BATTERY

arr1.pngBOND: 2000

arr3.pngCharge 3 arr1.pngSTATUTE: 40-6-391

arr1.pngCHARGE: DUI DRUGS

arr3.pngCharge 4 arr1.pngSTATUTE: 40-2-8

arr3.pngCharge 5 arr1.pngSTATUTE: 40-2-8

arr3.pngCharge 6 arr1.pngSTATUTE: 40-6-49

arr1.pngCHARGE: FOLLOWING TO CLOSE

arr1.pngBOND: 300

arr3.pngCharge 7 arr1.pngSTATUTE: 40-6-270

arr1.pngCHARGE: HIT AND RUN

arr3.pngCharge 8 arr1.pngSTATUTE: 16-10-24

arr3.pngCharge 9 arr1.pngSTATUTE: 16-10-24

arr3.pngCharge 10 arr1.pngSTATUTE: 16-10-24

arr1.pngCHARGE: OBSTRUCTION_OF LEO

edit: Karl Bazemore is still in prison for six years concurrent till max 2017. Search of Georgia prison records.

Nice. I found his mugshot and booking, but Fulton county court records system is offline right now. Was gonna check prison records next but you beat me to it. :D