5/5/2012 Dyno Day with DTM and OR

Hoblick

i hope the weather cooperates with us and people from NEO end up going again because I just found out I don't have to leave for SC until the 6th :D

I'm now excited once again! I don't think I had my PCIII on last year with the VFRdiscussion tune special so I'm interested to see what my difference is

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
are you going to have a large man size selection of the perfoated teknik jacket :D

i have sizes 44, 46, 42, and i think 48

different model jackets, one size in each model

you try one on in your size, another jacket will fit you the same. they are pretty on par throughout the model range

We will have the Newly Decaled Trailer at the event, and a pop up canopy in front of it. Ill have a cooler of bottled water to hand out, as well as pretty ladies that will be handing out some Shop Dog Cycles stickers.

We will have some of our NEW Shop Dog Cycles "Get Mounted" T shirts available for $15 a shirt, in Red, Blue, Yellow, and Green!

I will also do tire changes at the dyno day if someone needs it done.

Ill have the following on hand

Bridgestone BT003RS 120/180

Michelin Pilot Road 2 120/180

Conti Motion 120/180

Conti Race Attack (street) 120/180

if you need something special and what them changed at the event contact me and we can get you squared away.

We will have a few teknic leather jackets, a few textile jackets, a mesh jacket, two 1 piece suits, a pair of chicane boots, some gloves, and textile pants.

I have quite a few pair or Racer gloves ill be bringing along as well

Suomy Helmets Apex, Vandal, and Excel (M,L,XL)

Motozen levers, Motozen Gas cap

Falco Eso Boots

Interphone Iphone demo case

Interphone F5 Intercom kit Demo

Im not 100% sure yet, but we may have Steven's track bike (SJC100rr, our sponsored rider) there, he has some of our products on is bike, brembo stuff, vortex stuff.

Ill also have Some pitbull stands there for people to demo, if you havent used them, you can try them out. Ill also have some cheaper brand stands to compare them too.

If anyone wants to buy anything we have on hand (aside from demo products) you can, We will make some great deals next weekend. If we dont have your size in stock, or the part on hand, we can get it ordered right there at the event.

Edited by Hoblick