Tucking the Front SUCKS

TwitchMacabre

Looked like the M4 rider Target fixated. Had he stayed on his line and not looked at (couldn't tell if that was Davies or Davies teammate) he would not have hit or wrecked. But it is hard to tell, as he was wider then the Celtic Racing Rider on corner entry..

Looked like the M4 rider Target fixated. Had he stayed on his line and not looked at (couldn't tell if that was Davies or Davies teammate) he would not have hit or wrecked. But it is hard to tell, as he was wider then the Celtic Racing Rider on corner entry..

Unless any of us were actually riding in Cardenas' boots, we shouldn't make those assumptions... He was out wide as he was on most the laps (Cardenas has a VERY unique riding style and line choice) and really, had no place to go in that short of time... Had he peeled in tighter, he too could have loaded the front and lost it. Had he stayed on line, he might have ran over Days... Second guessing choices at that level and speed isn't something I am one to do. Days tucked the front and I am willing to say what almost anyone would about what happened there, but I ain't about to second guess Cardenas' choice...

By the way, Davies doesn't ride for Celtic anymore - he's with Attack Kawasaki... I believe that was Days...

Unless any of us were actually riding in Cardenas' boots, we shouldn't make those assumptions... He was out wide as he was on most the laps (Cardenas has a VERY unique riding style and line choice) and really, had no place to go in that short of time... Had he peeled in tighter, he too could have loaded the front and lost it. Had he stayed on line, he might have ran over Days... Second guessing choices at that level and speed isn't something I am one to do. Days tucked the front and I am willing to say what almost anyone would about what happened there, but I ain't about to second guess Cardenas' choice...

By the way, Davies doesn't ride for Celtic anymore - he's with Attack Kawasaki... I believe that was Days...

That is why I have that second part in there, as I saw on the slow motion that we was wider then the Celtic rider on entrance ane probably didn't have room. Yeah in those conditions it is hard to tell what you can do. I have only had it happen once as I turned into 4 at Nelson and the guy who just passed me lost the front on the inside.

And his doesn't compare to other crashes I have witnessed or seen on tv. Point?

Yeah at the start of Race 2 I had Russell at Daytona Flash backs...

But Had he got his hands up and waving like he is supposed to he may not have been hit at all. I know I stalled from the First row once and survived (only to crash 2 laps later).

Who said there was a point? I guess you've witnessed the most horrible wrecks ever, so with that in mind, do you have a point?:violin::p:D

No. This was a thread about Days and Cardenas' crash at Daytona this past weekend... My point to your comment "Don't even compare to Max Biaggi's 150mph wreck in Race 2! " was that it made no sense and had no value to the thread...

As far as witnessing the most horrible crashes, if you call seeing a friend die in front of you from a race crash, then maybe... But, I am sure there are worse ones out there others have seen while attending races... My comment was that there are always "worse" crashes out there...

I was stating a point that was relative to the thread topic in speaking about the crash that was posted. My response to you was based on your response. So, it DID have a point...

What, riding or crashing??:D

lol, well i guess a lil bit of both right. can't be first to the :flag: without learning where that limit is rite? that's my next step in riding, listening to the tires/brakes on entry and through the apex

lol, well i guess a lil bit of both right. can't be first to the :flag: without learning where that limit is rite? that's my next step in riding, listening to the tires/brakes on entry and through the apex

You dont want to scratch up that pretty new paint job now do ya.. no crashing for you. :D

PSSSSST...

Go fast on your bike...

crash on Lizards bike

That ain't cool. I'd let Drew ride my bike anytime. He's proven to me he can ride well enough. I wouldn't offer it up to anyone... I'd never suggest for anyone to crash a bike... Bad Karma, man...

Yeah... Had a ticket for the homo had he gone and am willing to get him one for Detroit. Only cool kids with mad bike skills can get tickets. So, no fishes allowed... Homo.

Kick to the junk coming soon..

you get the tools you were talking about yet? My dirtbike forks still need a new oil and dust seals. Well, at least one of them does.