Tucking the Front SUCKS

TwitchMacabre

Kick to the junk coming soon..

you get the tools you were talking about yet? My dirtbike forks still need a new oil and dust seals. Well, at least one of them does.

Not yet, but MX forks are cake... Are you sure they need dust seals and not oil seals????

Not yet, but MX forks are cake... Are you sure they need dust seals and not oil seals????

The one needs an oil Seal for sure.. I figure it would be stupid to replace just the oil seal and not the dust seal at the same time. maybe I will give it a shot myself. however I will need to get the dust/oil seal kit. cough cough.

You happen to find a black shock condom for my shock yet?

By the way.. Do you happen to have an extra windscreen? I probably going to end up getting one so I dont have to switch the damn stock one to the race plastics every time I do to the track. Still debating on the color scheme for the plastics..

The one needs an oil Seal for sure.. I figure it would be stupid to replace just the oil seal and not the dust seal at the same time. maybe I will give it a shot myself. however I will need to get the dust/oil seal kit. cough cough.

You happen to find a black shock condom for my shock yet?

I actually forgot the shock cover... I was distracted at the deal I got on a Scotts damper... I didn't care much about anything else!!!

I'll check next Thursday...

By the way, need a Kangaroo suit? Size 54/44...

I actually forgot the shock cover... I was distracted at the deal I got on a Scotts damper... I didn't care much about anything else!!!

I'll check next Thursday...

By the way, need a Kangaroo suit? Size 54/44...

No more suits for me unless I thrash the one I have. Knock on wood.

That ain't cool. I'd let Drew ride my bike anytime. He's proven to me he can ride well enough. I wouldn't offer it up to anyone... I'd never suggest for anyone to crash a bike... Bad Karma, man...

Oddly enough, I've NEVER crashed my own shit....

Always someone else's :D