Bell STAR Matte Carbon Fiber large

bandit

This helmet is new in box, still has the tags and faceshield protective film on it. It's incredibly light and has not yet had a head in it. This helmet is a round-oval to intermediate-oval head shape and comes with a killer zip-up bag. What is it worth to you? Let me know. I think this thing retails at like $569.95 but I have yet to look it up. $400 and I'll ship it for free.http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/helmetsforsale001.jpg/ http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/804/helmetsforsale002.jpg/

Edited by bandit
SOLDSOLDSOLD

Upload the pictures to imgur, photobucket or imageshack and take the link that starts with %7Boption%7D... and paste it in the post. Casper has it set up so it re-sizes automatically and those sites allow for the larger sized files.

I'll take Brian's word for it. If the medium liner installs in the large shell, I can probably get a new one for you at a below retail price. Let me know...

It does. The Hess JBOT bought from me was a Large initially. I had to convert because Bell did not have any Mediums for me at the time due to the Star being so new and the Hess just coming out. They sent me Medium pads to convert it... I think it is also shown in the interior with a Large decal.

Dunno... It might have been another Star, but I have BRAND NEW Large interior crown and cheek pads all needed to convert the Medium to a Large. He has a Medium and can use those pads...

They are SUPER easy to change out.

I M-A-Y have Brand New Medium cheek and crown pads also. I need to check my inventory as we keep extras for use when at the track and one set is sweaty and needs washed and the new pair or clean set can be swapped in and be fresh...

Thanks Brian. You'd think I would know that the Medium and Large are housed in the same shell, seeing as how I work in the helmet department at Iron Pony! Truth is, I deal with Shoei and Arai waaaaay more often than this excellent helmet.