imprez55 A+ on tire service

Sniper_308

I highly recommend "imprez55", if you're due for tires, and you're in the Cuyahoga County area. Matt, took his time and did everything perfect, and the best part, he didn't scratch the rims. His price was fair, and he offered to come to my house, to remove my rims, due to the weather yesterday. But, we didn't need to go that route, because the rain had dissipated. It was nice meeting you yesterday, and it was a pleasure doing business with you. Thanks again, Matt!!

Imprezz, where are you located and how much do you charge to mount and balance tire with wheels on the bike? I need to get this done but have been quoted $120 by local shops, thought that was high though.

Middleburgh.

Right around the corner from me, actually.

Do you not have stands? removing and reinstalling wheels gets easier every time you do it. I actually surprised myself by how quickly I got it done last time, and then I realized, "oh... it was easier because I'm not wearing leathers" :p

Imprezz, where are you located and how much do you charge to mount and balance tire with wheels on the bike? I need to get this done but have been quoted $120 by local shops, thought that was high though.

He will definitely beat that shops prices!

The bike feels like a completely different machine with those new tires, I did get caught in some rain but these PR2s handled it like a champ.

pr2's are the shit. I've never had more confidence in tires until I put a fresh set of them on last year prior to our 2nd GAP trip

Its nice to have another option locally!