Lottery.. Who's playing?

hollywood3586

I bought my first non scratch lotto tickets ever today. I woke up 1.5hours later than normal, didnt take a shower or shave like I do every morning(was already 40min late to work when I woke up) I forgot my cellphone charger at home, didnt pack lunch or dinner. I got in my car and lit a smoke(had 2 left) drove from riverside to Kettering where I droped my last cig inbetween my seat and center consol and broke it trying to pick it up. Stoped at the marathon on stroop to buy smokes(was 1hour late at this point) and told the cashier to give me $5 worth of the 1/2 billion dollar lotto tickets. Smoked another cig and arrived at work 1h 15m late... I still have no clue what the lotto is called as I havent even looked at my ticket yet, I dunno if its the mega millions or the powerball lol. Hell I dont even know what time they anounce the winning number or where to look it up online after they announce it. So hopefully all my bad luck pays off, I deff will not be going into work tomorrow if I win I hate workin 2 fulltime jobs, come on big monies!!!

more stats... as a collective group, people have now paid in $1.46 billion in an attempt to win 640 million individually...

edit: since the state keeps a large portion, this is in essence a voluntary tax.

The annual average paid in 2010 was $58 per person in the United States.

Edited by ReconRat

I'll probably go over to the Marathon in Hartville tomorrow and pick up $30-$40 worth of lottery tickets. I don't like paying the stupid tax but that's a lot of dough.

That's fine but the drawing is tonight

If I ever win I will hire scruit to help me manage the money :D. (Many good ideas)

I woudld help as many in my family as I could then I would rent out mid ohio for a weekend ORdN meet and greet.

Have a total of 290 tickets. Everyone at work chipped in five a piece and bought 10 of my own. Fingers crossed.

Oh and I promise if I win I won't share a dime with any of you :)

Did you buy the 290 tickets or did someone else?

Whoever buys the tickets fro a pool should never buy personal ticket also becuase it's too easy to claim your personal ticket won, not one of the pool tickets.

When I used to be in a pool the pool admin would buy the tickets then photocopy them and give everyone in the pool a copy - that way we know that X number of tickets were acutally purchased, and that if any of them won then the admin couldn't sneak off with the winnings.

There's a lawsuit going on right now where a pool admin won on a 'personal ticket' he bought while buying the pool tickets. With no proof of which tickets are which, I can see him losing. (even if he is tellign the truth)

That's not nice. :nono:

Was just playing. If I win it I will buy a large piece of land and build an OR personal racetrack.

And no I did not buy the pool tickets. I have copies of all the pool tickets and then the real ones of my personal ones. The person that organized the pool did not buy personal ones for that specific reason. We've heard all the horror stories and are trying to avoid all that.

more stats... as a collective group, people have now paid in $1.46 billion in an attempt to win 640 million individually...

So, I heard this money goes to schooling...Maybe they won't need a 100 new levy's.:nono: