Angry women vs biker

attentiongetter92

When she hit him and kept going...was the moment she would take a bullet from me! That was assault with a deadly weapon...PERIOD.

Everyday People like her think they can get away with putting a life in danger.

That video enraged me.

Rant Over

When she hit him and kept going...was the moment she would take a bullet from me! That was assault with a deadly weapon...PERIOD.

That video enraged me.

Rant Over

If that video is all you have for proof, and you end up shooting and killing her, you better have one of these three:

Good lawyer

Stupid jury

Loose butthole

Ya problem with what we saw was what was the intent of either person. She could say she feared for her life end of story. If he had stopped after she plowed his bike different story but he approached her.

Edited by Gump

If that video is all you have for proof, and you end up shooting and killing her, you better have one of these three:

Good lawyer

Stupid jury

Loose butthole

If that is not an example of assault with a deadly weapon, I am not sure what is? If I did that to a police officer, what do you think the outcome would be? Is there a double standard?

Although you are probably right, as the state does not want us to defend ourselves, and would jump at the chance to make an example.

The sad part...she would end up being the victim.

Edited by whaler

That video enraged me.

Rant Over

I'm with you. She had him on the hood (I assume from hitting him again), drove across traffic in the opposite direction, and intentionally struck a car with him on the hood. She would have multiple holes in her head!!