Motorcycle picture game

ZachG91

Whoomp there it is! Barefoot Canoe Rental

picture.php?albumid=854&pictureid=15822

The next one will be: Your bike at the order menu/speaker in Taco Bell's drive-thru. Just to be clear.... in line like you would be placing an order.

I think this puts me in a tie for 3rd on the list of pics taken. Gonna make my way to the top!

Edited by 20thGix
  • Upvote 1

Whoomp there it is! Barefoot Canoe Rental

picture.php?albumid=854&pictureid=15822

The next one will be: Your bike at the order menu/speaker in Taco Bell's drive-thru. Just to be clear.... in line like you would be placing an order.

I think this puts me in a tie for 3rd on the list of pics taken. Gonna make my way to the top!

just put my bike away :( looks like youre tied with me now... i gotta step it up :lol:

So let me know if this is too close to the police car, but in honor of our other thread I was going to say in front of a park ranger's vehicle (with the park clearly identified on the side)

I think its fine. They are alittle harder to find. Also i though for sure someone would wait until Taco Bell was closed to take that pic.

So let me know if this is too close to the police car, but in honor of our other thread I was going to say in front of a park ranger's vehicle (with the park clearly identified on the side)

Sounds fine to me