HF Generator Sale

tyler524

Harbor freight has their line of quiet generators on sale right now for April. The 3200watt 4000 max 70db generator with 4 110 and a 240 out is only $330 and with a %25 off coupon that can be used for tomorrow, it is like $263 after tax. They also have the larger ones on sale for good prices $500 for the 5500watt but its only $375 with the coupon.

http://www.harborfreight.com/engines-generators/gas-engine-generators/212cc-4000-watts-max3200-watts-rated-portable-generator-certified-for-california-68527.html

25% Off Coupon

http://widgets.harborfreight.com/wswidgets/common/displayCoupon.do?week=1412&campaign=b2&page=25off_l.html&single=true&cust=78126032293&keycode=1002

Harbor freight has their line of quiet generators on sale right now for April. The 3200watt 4000 max 70db generator with 4 110 and a 240 out is only $330 and with a %25 off coupon that can be used for tomorrow, it is like $263 after tax. They also have the larger ones on sale for good prices $500 for the 5500watt but its only $375 with the coupon.

http://www.harborfreight.com/engines-generators/gas-engine-generators/212cc-4000-watts-max3200-watts-rated-portable-generator-certified-for-california-68527.html

25% Off Coupon

http://widgets.harborfreight.com/wswidgets/common/displayCoupon.do?week=1412&campaign=b2&page=25off_l.html&single=true&cust=78126032293&keycode=1002

Wow that's a low price

Predator 212cc for the small one

not sure im too lazy to walk to the basment to look...its a knock off of a honda..looks just like one

power washer i have i have says its a 212 cc

http://www.harborfreight.com/65-hp-2500-psi-high-pressure-washer-certified-for-all-states-except-california-67546.html

Those Chinese knock off Honda motors don't last, the cylinder isn't sleeved, just bare aluminum bore, or at least the one I took apart was. I don't see them lasting very long, better buy the extended warranty.

They state that they have a cast iron sleeve in them and seems like there are people out there that back that claim. I know quite a few people using these motors in go karts and the like.

I dont have the Predator per say, but I have a HF 5500/6500 that we power up to 4 TT's on, and it's lasted 6 years. Maybe more. We had to replace the starter rope once because the spring mechanisim wore out.

However the Champion for 299.99 from TSC etc, has lasted some people I know 5 years already, and I'm 3 in myself.

You sure the 25% coupon is good for generators? I read the fine print on the email, and I don't think it is.

I do see that now in the fine print. I went and checked the 20% off coupon that is in all the magazines and is says the same thing but I was with someone about 6 months ago that bought a generator using one. Maybe it just depends on the store manager?

I would by that champion over the HF unit.

I have a Champion generator, I have used it a few times at the house for back yard projects. It is quiier then a lawnmower, but not as quite as a Honda invertor generator. I have not experience with the Harbor Fright unit. I got the Champion one at Advanced Auto Parts when they were on sale for $265.

I have a Champion generator, I have used it a few times at the house for back yard projects. It is quiier then a lawnmower, but not as quite as a Honda invertor generator. I have not experience with the Harbor Fright unit. I got the Champion one at Advanced Auto Parts when they were on sale for $265.

265, I would have bought 4. Totally serious. Never know when someone needs one and you can make 40 bux lol.

So I bought one of these today and I am impressed. It feels like a really solid unit. After I put gas in her and some oil it started on the first pull. It sounds smooth and solid. Its about 70db so I figured if I put it in front of my car it will block most of the sound. Or build a quiet box. Or just put it far away enough that it's quiet.

^ you got the new "predator" model, I take it?

In my search for a generator, I considered approaching my local store and asking if they had leftover chicago electric units (floor models, etc.) that they might sell cheap. Never got around to asking though.

• 3 weeks later...

if anyone was looking at these, but couldn't get them to honor hte 25% off coupon, my "super saver" coupons just arrived via email, and the 3200/4000 Predator is on sale for $289 with coupon.

I believe they're normally around $330.