stark county/jackson/canton/akron??

malaysionnvasion

Hey guys and gals! Anyone down for a ride Wednesday or Thursday? Or anyday in the afternoon? I'm off those two days and I work mornings the rest. All the rides so far seem to take place in the mornings and I can't cause of my job. Anyone down in these areas please let me know. Thanks!

If I worked normal hours then I would be available but we have been doing almost 10hrs a day lately. It's around 5:45pm by the time I get home and take the bike out. The concept of an 8hr day is pure fantasy at this point although weekends are usually good. Canton native here.

malay, are you planning to ride wenesday morning time? i am off too on that day and we can do some nice easy routes, i live in youngstown we can meet half way point. will be on new to me bike hence i will be double slow if its okay with ya :)

malay, are you planning to ride wenesday morning time? i am off too on that day and we can do some nice easy routes, i live in youngstown we can meet half way point. will be on new to me bike hence i will be double slow if its okay with ya :)

Wednesday and Thursday r my days off so shit yeah! N I wake up for work at 4am so I'm an early bird so just name a time and place n we can meet up for sure. Did u get a new machine?

Wednesday and Thursday r my days off so shit yeah! N I wake up for work at 4am so I'm an early bird so just name a time and place n we can meet up for sure. Did u get a new machine?

cool, will plan it close to wednesday after seeing forecast, if its warm we can start bit early, if not close to noon we can start. How much of saddle time you can do? if more than 2 hours we can cover lot of good routes

CSC a ride start around 11 is okay with you right?

you got a new bike? what is it? and what happend to the ninja?

Sorry I wasn't able to make it guys, appreciate the invite, but the 3:00 start was a little too late.

I did wind up heading down to Millersburg and hitting 83-646-93 which was a nice ride. I'm pretty sure I passed Link heading the other direction when I was on 83.