Trayvon Martin case will not go to the Grand Jury

Scruit

Who says somebody needs a reason. Bad shit happens to good people at the hands of evil people everyday.

I disagree with your premise...

I haven't met any "evil" people... I've met people who do things that are illegal, I've met people who don't think about the consequences before they act, and I've met people who have little empathy for how their decision effects others, but I've never met an "evil" person.

really? cause that is what we use for our floor associates as protection from their razor knives... seems to work pretty well, and it's just a thin apron...

Stab proof and bullet proof are two completely different fields. Kevlar might be what you use but only because you aren't worried about getting shot after you get slashed. Kevlar is like tiny strands of rope tightly wound together then woven in to a mesh once one strand is compromised the whole system is fucked.

Kevlar vests was designed to take a large impact area like a bullet not a tiny impact area like a knife.

Wow... lots of opinions on this therefore I guess I'll share my $.02...

This incident is what I would call pure job security for mass media communication. But they are not entirely at fault either. The fact is that the sensitivity of hate in this country remains highly unstable, therefore presenting a great opportunity for racial uproar. At the end of the day unless you were there as an eye witness, the best anyone can know of what happened is here-say! I myself am not exempt from jumping to the conclusion of guilty, although with the initial presented story, who wouldn't?

The facts of the incident is a young kid lost his life! (notice i didnt mention he was black)

Whether he had weed in his system or not doesn't make him a criminal. Zimmerman acted way beyond the duties of a neighborhood watch member! And if I was the kid being chased, I would still be alive!

Think about it, if the kid was so shady? would Zimmerman really have got the best of him? Shady kids in my neighborhood carry concealed weapons with no license! That kid had no intention of causing trouble and lost his life. If people leave the responsibility of policing to the tax paid officers that are trained to handle these situations, then nothing like this ever happens. But then again in many cases they have killed innocent as well.

Without knowing all the facts, I know enough to say Zimmerman is not a hero and in fact stupid for chasing down a guy(kid actually) who you have no idea of what they are capable of nor what kind of weapon they have. (again noting I didnt use race in any of my logic) The dispatcher advised Zimmerman not to chase Martin, therefore he should be made accountable for his actions!

You should read what they are saying actually happened in stead Jackson and Sharpton told you months ago happened.

wow... that's upwards of 2 crimes a day on average... in the whole county:rolleyes: (largest in the state)

guess i better start packing my machine gun...

From second link:

Ashtabula County: Judge tells residents to "Arm themselves"

:rolleyes:

Zimmerman acted way beyond the duties of a neighborhood watch member!

What should his duties have been? And how is that different from someone who is not in the neighborhood watch?

The next big question... Did Z "follow" or "chase" M? And what is the distinction between? I believe the distinction is whether Z was walking or running. So which was it? Chasing is a threatening action (although no a violent on, and not grounds to attack someone) and Following is perfectly legal.

We've already had to deal with the supporter-invented and media-perpetuated assumption that Z had his gun out was he was approaching Martin. Let's not forget it was Martin's lawyer who said Stand-Your-Ground was a NON-rebuttable presumption of innocence. He's either a liar or a bad lawyer. Think about it for a second: If the lawyer truly believed that SYG was a non-rebuttable presumption of innocence then he is arguing that Z could never be charged. Not only is SYG a *rebuttable* presumption of innocence, but SYG is a non-issue in this case because the evidence released so far is showing that at the time of the deadly force there was no opportunity to retreat.

Also, the original officer said that if Z had stayed in his car to wait for police, or simply engaged M in dialog expressing concern, then the situation could have been avoided. Martin's GF said that she heard the words "What are you doing here?" before the phone went dead. That sure as heck sounds like "engaging M in dialog" to me.

You should read what they are saying actually happened in stead Jackson and Sharpton told you months ago happened.

Haven't heard what Al Sharpton nor Jackson have said. I don't support either of those guys..

My knowledge of the story is completely from CNN.com

What story have you heard?

not here to start a battle about it but if you have "facts" that i don't then obviously i'm not well informed. Although I thought CNN was pretty reputable?

You have a motorcycle right? That is enough reason for some. You have it, they want it. Hell some will kill you just cause they had a bad day.

if they need it that badly, they can have it... keys are in the ignition as we speak.

Haven't heard what Al Sharpton nor Jackson have said. I don't support either of those guys..

not here to start a battle about it but if you have "facts" that i don't then obviously i'm not well informed. Although I thought CNN was pretty reputable?

Have you not read what cnn has said lately? The story has completely changed since the start of the media hype.

I disagree with your premise...

I haven't met any "evil" people... I've met people who do things that are illegal, I've met people who don't think about the consequences before they act, and I've met people who have little empathy for how their decision effects others, but I've never met an "evil" person.

Either way, if you feel the need to play the victim to any of those people you desceibed so be it.

The police reports, autopsy, labs, witness interviews etc are all available for download. They paint a very different picture than the media-fueled Zimmerman-hatefest started out with.

Unless that prosecutor has video of an execution-style slaying hidden up her sleeve the jury is going to acquit Z faster than you can say "Media Persecution"

if they need it that badly, they can have it... keys are in the ignition as we speak.

No you don't understand. They aren't going to ask for the keys, give you a high five and ride off into the sunset. They will shoot you or stab you just because they can.

What should his duties have been? And how is that different from someone who is not in the neighborhood watch?

The next big question... Did Z "follow" or "chase" M? And what is the distinction between? I believe the distinction is whether Z was walking or running. So which was it? Chasing is a threatening action (although no a violent on, and not grounds to attack someone) and Following is perfectly legal.

We've already had to deal with the supporter-invented and media-perpetuated assumption that Z had his gun out was he was approaching Martin. Let's not forget it was Martin's lawyer who said Stand-Your-Ground was a NON-rebuttable presumption of innocence. He's either a liar or a bad lawyer. Think about it for a second: If the lawyer truly believed that SYG was a non-rebuttable presumption of innocence then he is arguing that Z could never be charged. Not only is SYG a *rebuttable* presumption of innocence, but SYG is a non-issue in this case because the evidence released so far is showing that at the time of the deadly force there was no opportunity to retreat.

Also, the original officer said that if Z had stayed in his car to wait for police, or simply engaged M in dialog expressing concern, then the situation could have been avoided. Martin's GF said that she heard the words "What are you doing here?" before the phone went dead. That sure as heck sounds like "engaging M in dialog" to me.

All I'm saying is the guys not a hero, he did more then he had to.

Let's put things into perspective... If its a neighborhood like for instance Bexley... There are lots of high value properties but it is also not far from some pretty tough neighborhoods. I bet any neighborhood watch VOLUNTEERS in Bexley are not chasing nor following any suspicious people walking the streets. But now lets say Murifield for example, I can see someone concerned and approaching a shady guy, and i bet the wouldn't be concealing a gun either. Difference is Murifield doesnt really have stores in walking distance for a kid to grab some skittles. Bexley does. So knowing your environment you act accordingly. 'Z' lol was advised not to follow the guy. So if M had the gun and blew Z's head off for trynna be a hero then what? M would have got away and Z would be just another sad story. Z had many opportunities to change the outcome of this situation. M however, did not. And if someone starts following you and doesn't announce themselves, then how do you know to stop and answer questions? How would M know he wasnt about to get robbed? "What are you doing here" does not disclose you are an officer or anyone patrolling the are. M poorly handled the situation in which he was not trained properly to handle such a situation, therefore he should have let the police do their job.

"Think about it, if the kid was so shady? would Zimmerman really have got the best of him? Shady kids in my neighborhood carry concealed weapons with no license! That kid had no intention of causing trouble and lost his life. If people leave the responsibility of policing to the tax paid officers that are trained to handle these situations, then nothing like this ever happens. But then again in many cases they have killed innocent as well.

Without knowing all the facts, I know enough to say Zimmerman is not a hero and in fact stupid for chasing down a guy(kid actually) who you have no idea of what they are capable of nor what kind of weapon they have. (again noting I didnt use race in any of my logic) The dispatcher advised Zimmerman not to chase Martin, therefore he should be made accountable for his actions!"

Great points!

I rode my motorcycle over 300 miles yesterday and didn't need my helmet all day. It's really stupid to wear one especially because I didn't encounter any evil people in their cars trying to kill me. I've been wasting my time wearing one since I have proof that I don't need one.

Still waiting on more info on the weapons you stated don't but big holes in people and are just as if not more effective than guns..........

there are several new tazers on the market, research them yourself.

Have you not read what cnn has said lately? The story has completely changed since the start of the media hype.

Just read the story before I initially posted. I try to diligently comment, as I for one can't stand ignorance.

At the same time, if I am wrong then I will admit that as well.

Read all 4 pages of this article dated May 18th...

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-05-18/justice/justice_florida-teen-shooting_1_witness-interview-person?_s=PM:JUSTICE

I rode my motorcycle over 300 miles yesterday and didn't need my helmet all day. It's really stupid to wear one especially because I didn't encounter any evil people in their cars trying to kill me. I've been wasting my time wearing one since I have proof that I don't need one.

do you wear a helmet in your car? on an airplane? at your local restaurant? wear your helmet to bed, and in the shower?