This thread is for any post ho!

NinjaNick

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This girl was at my trackday with me. She is 13 now, but in this picture she was 12! She was running times only 9seconds slower than BEN SPIES on that track at Mid-Ohio! It was amazing watching her. Her name is ELENA MYERS, you'll hear more of her after she is 18, just watch. :eek:

12yroldracingphenom.jpg

WTF, that is nuts!

• 10 months later...
satan, I think you should reset his post count as punishment! :lol:

:rolleyes:That was maybe 25 post at the most I ho'd. No biggie to me. This thread is OLD. Those are the only few posts that I wasn't holding a conversation. So my count is legit homes.:p

This girl was at my trackday with me. She is 13 now, but in this picture she was 12! It was amazing watching her. Her name is ELENA MYERS, you'll hear more of her after she is 18, just watch. :eek:

12yroldracingphenom.jpg

that was right before i ducked under her ass as she sailed through the air in a nasty highside in T1......she hit the damn yellow curb.....shouldn't have been out there.

Fusion! What happened to all of your pictures in this thread? Put them back.

All I had to do was click "edit" and "save". They were in code because of the site transformations over time.

Looks like they cleared them out from where I threw them. I'm gonna have to go Christina hunting and get some more pics up.