This thread is for any post ho!

NinjaNick

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did not not take the course. i just went straight for the test, but i have been riding dirtbikes since i was like. I work at WPAFB, and i think that i have to now go and take it anyways....if you ask me it is like :beathorse:

Actually even a good amount of experienced riders say that they take away at least something from the course. The first few on cycle exercises will be boring for you though.

I think the good thing is that they let you ride their bike so if you wreck it, who gives a shit. pick it up and keep going. you don't have to pay anything to fix it. just don't do it on the last day or you FAIL.

MSF course is mandatory to have under your belt as a rider bro! Get to it. Only $25 in Greene County and you get to abuse a Rebel 250.

Come ride with us Saturday morning. I can make it to Springfield on my bike in about 20-25minutes on back country roads. I ride around there sometimes when I get bored of my normal roads.

i am just a little worried because i have not gotton my bake tire replaced yet, and it is almost bald from my trip to bike week. that is why i really do not want to ride very far till i get her fixed... :oops:

True that! I normally get about 2500-3000miles out of my rear. I just ordered one Thursday morning online, should be here Monday. :)

I ride out to Springfield occasionally for BJJ, but I've never really gone riding out that way.

BJJ = blow job johnson? :dunno::lol:

You know now that I think about it...first he talks about the Dayton Mall (like why would he know about the Dayton Mall) and then he responds to this post and the first thing he comes up with is blow jobs...

Not only does Satan want to be one of us Dayton guys, now I think he's also starting to stalk us. :supergay:

WTF Nick!

So I have to scroll through 5 pages of spam so you can lose your FNG virginity on this board!! Just for that I am going have to post that picture you sent me before your "procedure". Yeah I know I swore I would never post it but hey man you deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rosie.jpg

Nick Before NinjaNick

LOL

Christina is Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!