Why are these people kicking our asses?

Tonik

Integrity Huh? Our enemy has none. I'm tired of this "I respect my enemy. They fight for a cause and fight with honor" crap I hear vets spewing. Thank Jesus for "Unlawful Combatants". They have no protection whatsoever. These people will kill you and rape your whole family in the name of Allah.

OUR integrity, not theirs...

And quit with the allah bashing, none of the abrahamic religions have a high horse to claim (they've all been responsible for atrocities)

Edited by magley64

OUR integrity, not theirs...

And quit with the allah bashing, none of the abrahamic religions have a high horse to claim (they've all been responsible for atrocities)

Agree to a point.

Most religions have moved past cutting off heads and strapping bombs to women and kids.

They haven't.

So fuck them.

When dealing with someone who wants to kill every Westerner and completely destroy our way of life. They who have no regard for their women. Who's main crop is a drug that funds their ability to kill our troops and innocents in other countries. My integrity wouldn't fill a teaspoon. I would use everything in my arsenal to seek them out and put them down. We have our own IEDs. They are called Claymores and JDAMS. I see no problem littering the mountainsides with their dead via Apaches, Warthogs and Specters. Fleets of robot aircraft rain down antitank missiles called Hellfires on ragged clothed cavemen and I smile and laugh. I fell no guilt when my people kill our enemy. I feel no pity, no shame.

Killing your enemy is one thing, killing an entire population of people, including innocents who have no stake in the war, that just want to live in their homes... that's genocide

You might not believe the integrity of the united states of america precludes genocide, but I do...

But if you're just going to level a nation, a handful of nukes is a much cheaper option than you describe, cleaner, too...

Who said anything about civilians? :dunno:

You always go there. I never said anything about genocide or wiping out Islam. I'm talking about those who take up arms against us. Not women, kids, grannies and goats.

One of my good friends is an Iraqi. A former soldier and a devout Muslim. If you like he will tell you the evil that extremists lay on their own people prior to our involvement. His hatred of Saddam and the Bathists and the like makes my feeelings on the subject look laughable.

But shit. You'd probably argue with him. :nono:

These people will kill you and rape your whole family in the name of Allah.
Agree to a point.

Most religions have moved past cutting off heads and strapping bombs to women and kids.

They haven't.

So fuck them.

Then

I am not condemning every Muslim so stop with that tired shit.

Funny, sounded like you were condemning islam...

My bad. It's my fault for assuming you had the common sense to realize I've been talking about extremists such as AlQueda and Taliban and Gargamel this whole time. You just lump everyone in the same barrel don't you? Whatever makes it all easier for you.

gargamel.jpg

seemed out of character for you, that's why I was asking...

So how do you sort the "enemy" from the "civilian"?

If they wear all black and have a cat they are bad.

If they are short, blue with white shoes and/or hats they are good.

Gargamel is not to be cornfused with Amy Winehouse.

Amy Winehouse has already been neutralized. (Too soon?)

901753.jpg

My bad. It's my fault for assuming you had the common sense to realize I've been talking about extremists such as AlQueda and Taliban and Gargamel this whole time. You just lump everyone in the same barrel don't you? Whatever makes it all easier for you.

gargamel.jpg

You mean the groups that has been operating under the guise of Islam to justify their atrocities? I was following ya....