My first AMA PRO round ATLANTA

gixxie750

You know what else? We're smoking pot and banging H too. We don't call ourselves junkies just to be clever...
Well your stupidity is what could cause the health department to show up and fine Brandon. Not only is it a fine you have to go to court. Just one more thing on his record. So keep playing idiot and I will make a report to the health department and make sure a sanitarian shows up.

Magley-

First of all, how in the hell do you think Brandon has more experience? Do you know that most of that field has been running in the AMA for years? How about the fact that guys like Lewis who are new to the scene this season have more National races than he does? Or, how about the fact that in ANYTHING, age isn't a measure of experience...

I am really not sure why you are making the comments you are. You are bashing a guy and citing reasons that make absolutely ZERO sense... It is a sign that you are trying to participate in a conversation that you are not well versed in and really, just taking a moment to bash a guy and that's the real bottom line, isn't it?

All because you don't like a guy. That's really, really sad...

Well your stupidity is what could cause the health department to show up and fine Brandon. Not only is it a fine you have to go to court. Just one more thing on his record. So keep playing idiot and I will make a report to the health department and make sure a sanitarian shows up.

lol you going to call the gooberment on us are ya :rolleyes:

Thanks. KTM-Brians post said 11 laps was what was left.... so I was confused. They raced 11 so 5 is what was left to race if they had been able to finish. Does anyone know what caused the red flag?

Forgot to answer your Q - someone crashed pretty hard and wasn't moving very well. unsure of what turn/rider, we were a little distracted with the red flag rule and Jake's win.

Hmmm prolly not but it may be funny to watch you trying to run from the law, however I wouldn't put the general public in danger from your junkie cop running antics.:D

Yeah and we put the fuckin pigs in there place too didn't we ;)

Forgot to answer your Q - someone crashed pretty hard and wasn't moving very well. unsure of what turn/rider, we were a little distracted with the red flag rule and Jake's win.
I hope the rider is ok. Jake is the young kid kicking butt, right?

Magley-

First of all, how in the hell do you think Brandon has more experience?

Been riding longer?

I am really not sure why you are making the comments you are. You are bashing a guy and citing reasons that make absolutely ZERO sense... It is a sign that you are trying to participate in a conversation that you are not well versed in and really, just taking a moment to bash a guy and that's the real bottom line, isn't it?

No if I was TRYING to bash him, it would be brutal, I'm not like that. I'm a realist

All because you don't like a guy. That's really, really sad...

how many times do I have to say that I don't have a problem with him?

:beathorse:

Duane some people don't get it. You have said you support him and I don't think you are bashing so fuck em. Hell the guy said you aren't well versed but he couldn't even explain the laps on the race. Heck, I don't even have a motorcycle and caught that mistake.

• Upvote 1

Ped - Has Brandon raced at Road Atl before?

I'd be more curious about seeing him run SS at Mid Oh, his home track. Everything else is a new experience and deserves a bravo in my book.

Is he going to race at Mid Ohio? What are his plans? He is not registered for another race yet.