My first AMA PRO round ATLANTA

gixxie750

I don't normally weigh in on the AFJ/OR drama because I don't really care to get involved. But you say 'they" like you aren't part of this group. If I'm not mistaken, you are posting on this forum. If you have such a big problem with how people on here act and what they post why don't you get the fuck out? Stop acting like a fucking clown

If you have such a problem with what I post why don't you go fuck yourself instead of acting like a typical OR bozo dick squeezer?

Get a life already outside of Brandons forum.

That's rich. So when was the last AMA race you were in again? :lol:

Edited by ped

You mean like bashing him and his race shop?

I don't remember reading about anyone here bashing his shop in this thread but I think the fucking shifter falling off says a lot about the shop. Can't even keep his bike running right I'd totally trust you guys with my bike.

Best of luck man. I didn't wanna go there but your buddy came in stiring shit up.

Edited by cOoTeR

I'd like to give "da Prez" props for chasing his dream, making it happen, and putting in a valiant effort. Shit happens, here's to some better racing luck at the next race. :cheers:

Of course, I'm just a "bozo OR dick squeezer" or whatever name the Junkie troll Ped posted up, so take my congrats for what they're worth - apparently nothing since I'm not a Junkie.

Edited by jblosser
edit
  • Upvote 1

I don't remember reading about anyone here bashing his shop in this thread but I think the fucking shifter falling off says a lot about the shop. Can't even keep his bike running right I'd totally trust you guys with my bike.

Best of luck man. I didn't wanna go there but your buddy came in stiring shit up.

Smartass, the shifter only fell off because the crew were busy all evening putting a new motor in due to a sparkplug breaking off in the head. I'd like to see what you could do in an AMA garage.

Smartass, the shifter only fell off because the crew were busy all evening putting a new motor in due to a sparkplug breaking off in the head. I'd like to see what you could do in an AMA garage.

Well I do know that if I were going to open a shop and use it as my race team I'd make sure all my shit was ready to go. Especially the first race, I could understand this happening mid way through the season. But I wouldn't come over here throwing stones if your only argument is I'd like to see you do it. I've gotten over your "prez's" bullshit here as most people on here have as you can see from the posts in this thread. I really don't understand why you wanna get on here and start shit. It just makes all you guys look bad.

No one can race AMA until they are 16 years old, that's why lewis didn't join the ranks till this year.

But to answer your question, the majority of the grid is the younger population. It is a support class for sport bike, and regional expert racers in club series are able to run in this class if they have enough points as expert to apply.

I'm 99% sure you only need expert license to run SS.

You need an expert license with x amount of expert/ss points to be able to run DSB.

Smartass, the shifter only fell off because the crew were busy all evening putting a new motor in due to a sparkplug breaking off in the head.

Sounds like a vicious circle of shoddy work to me. Come to think of it every bike I've ever seen with an AFJ sticker on it LBTS. I've lost all respect for you clowns. :bigfinger:

I'll probably regret this post in the morning, but while I'm still drunk...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpZm1TstpjQ

I really need to find another source for racing watching. I had the races recorded but couldn't even get highlights of the super sport race. Did they show anything, or did I just miss it?

Super bike race was pretty amazing though.

I really need to find another source for racing watching. I had the races recorded but couldn't even get highlights of the super sport race. Did they show anything, or did I just miss it?

Super bike race was pretty amazing though.

+1. One of the best races in recent memory.

^^ That Superbike race was insane! Imagine if that race was run before they changed the gravity cavity. Oh, and that race reinforced for anyone who didn't know - it's easier to control the bike with the front tire on the ground.

Wow...

First of all, it isn't as easy as anyone here probably thinks. I laugh as I sit at the races and hear these ass clowns tell everyone they could run just as fast as the last place guy. Riiiiiiiiight...

First of all, there are things that aren't going to pop up in your regional track day. Things like the spark plug issue happens to everyone and isn't due to shit workmanship. Maybe it is. Maybe it wasn't. Who really gives a shit?

Brandon knows my feelings on this ordeal and I think he is doing what each and every guy that owns a sportbike "thinks" they can do or what they wanna do someday. He gets that chance and made the show.

First, you must make it. He did. Then, you must race and finish. He had some bad luck. But, will be back today and probably be fine.

ANY of you - including Ped have zero input in regards to this as you've never been at this level nor been around it. Shit happens. Always does. If it were easy and smooth, everyone could do it... They cannot.

Good luck to Brandon and be safe. All you other guys, just be supportive. I'm not a guy that makes threads to drive attention, but we should be supportive of a local guy doing good like Justin, Worbel and Kerr. All four guys are Ohio boys and are doing well. That should be the focus.

Not about AFJ vs ORD, etc. Your personal opinions are fine and I support everyone saying what they want. But, when it comes to the race side of things, like Ped stated, unless you've done it, unless you've been around it outside of a fan and spectator, you have no idea. None. Be nice or simply shut up.

Oh, and a final note... To the guy that stated something to the thought that the class is not the "good" racers? The kids at the top and really, in the top ten are all solid racers. In fact, the kid in 2nd place is going to probably be the next big thing and he is only 16. I can promise that no matter how billy bad ass anyone on here thinks they are, that kid will wipe the track with your ass and never break a sweat. I have had the honor to have been waxed by him and I can say that he is an amazing rider... Keep Jake Lewis in the back of your mind as you will be hearing it later in years to come...

Also, to the comment that "if he cannot cut, he can't cut it"... He qualified. That's cutting it. Again, if I hear anymore shit from anyone that say the last place guy doesn't deserve to be there or they think they could make the field - I challenge you at any time you feel like you can pull the times, we get you to Mid-Ohio and I will get it set to allow for an open and clean track and give you the same amount of time these guys get to get the times needed. I can promise, you will not get it done. Even with zero excuses and the cleanest and best scenario to getting the fastest lap times... ijs.

Good luck, Brandon. Live the dream, buddy and make it happen. Good luck today!

• Upvote 3

Oh, just to make sure this is absolutely and 100% understood... I am not taking a single side to the AFJ vs ORD. I think there are things that have been said and we can re-read all that in the other thread. I am supporting a fellow racer and that's it.

I don't have to agree with what he has done on here and I certainly do not have to take any side. I am an enthusiast, a racer and a guy that likes to see fellow racers do well. I wish him luck, I am just wanting all the folks that do not do this and THINK they can do this to understand it isn't as easy as it looks. Trust me...

Wow...

First of all, it isn't as easy as anyone here probably thinks. I laugh as I sit at the races and hear these ass clowns tell everyone they could run just as fast as the last place guy. Riiiiiiiiight...

First of all, there are things that aren't going to pop up in your regional track day. Things like the spark plug issue happens to everyone and isn't due to shit workmanship. Maybe it is. Maybe it wasn't. Who really gives a shit?

Brandon knows my feelings on this ordeal and I think he is doing what each and every guy that owns a sportbike "thinks" they can do or what they wanna do someday. He gets that chance and made the show.

First, you must make it. He did. Then, you must race and finish. He had some bad luck. But, will be back today and probably be fine.

ANY of you - including Ped have zero input in regards to this as you've never been at this level nor been around it. Shit happens. Always does. If it were easy and smooth, everyone could do it... They cannot.

Good luck to Brandon and be safe. All you other guys, just be supportive. I'm not a guy that makes threads to drive attention, but we should be supportive of a local guy doing good like Justin, Worbel and Kerr. All four guys are Ohio boys and are doing well. That should be the focus.

Not about AFJ vs ORD, etc. Your personal opinions are fine and I support everyone saying what they want. But, when it comes to the race side of things, like Ped stated, unless you've done it, unless you've been around it outside of a fan and spectator, you have no idea. None. Be nice or simply shut up.

Oh, and a final note... To the guy that stated something to the thought that the class is not the "good" racers? The kids at the top and really, in the top ten are all solid racers. In fact, the kid in 2nd place is going to probably be the next big thing and he is only 16. I can promise that no matter how billy bad ass anyone on here thinks they are, that kid will wipe the track with your ass and never break a sweat. I have had the honor to have been waxed by him and I can say that he is an amazing rider... Keep Jake Lewis in the back of your mind as you will be hearing it later in years to come...

Also, to the comment that "if he cannot cut, he can't cut it"... He qualified. That's cutting it. Again, if I hear anymore shit from anyone that say the last place guy doesn't deserve to be there or they think they could make the field - I challenge you at any time you feel like you can pull the times, we get you to Mid-Ohio and I will get it set to allow for an open and clean track and give you the same amount of time these guys get to get the times needed. I can promise, you will not get it done. Even with zero excuses and the cleanest and best scenario to getting the fastest lap times... ijs.

Good luck, Brandon. Live the dream, buddy and make it happen. Good luck today!

First off everyone here was being very supportive until brandons buddy ped came along and started talking shit and saying we were bad mouthing his shop here. I just pointed out that it doesn't look to good coming out first race and the shifter falling off when you own the shop. Then peds come back was he'd like to see me do that. Heck i'd like to see a pro racer come do my job bet they can't do it as well as me. So your argument of you can't do it so shut up is stupid. Nothing negative I said was intended towards brandon as my post stated. I've wished him luck since my first post in this thread. It's bullshit that one of his flunkies comes in here and gives us shit when we did nothing negative until after he posted. If brandon doesn't want the negative shit said here maybe he should tell his followers to not start stupid shit.

First off everyone here was being very supportive until brandons buddy ped came along and started talking shit and saying we were bad mouthing his shop here. I just pointed out that it doesn't look to good coming out first race and the shifter falling off when you own the shop. Then peds come back was he'd like to see me do that. Heck i'd like to see a pro racer come do my job bet they can't do it as well as me. So your argument of you can't do it so shut up is stupid. Nothing negative I said was intended towards brandon as my post stated. I've wished him luck since my first post in this thread. It's bullshit that one of his flunkies comes in here and gives us shit when we did nothing negative until after he posted. If brandon doesn't want the negative shit said here maybe he should tell his followers to not start stupid shit.

Be a bigger man and just ignore him then.

The deal I was referring to was about the people that think they can do this. You couldn't do the job as a head team tech as well as say, Reuben from 35 Motorsports. But, you are right... He probably couldn't do your job as well as you do it...

The bottom line is that we all have talents, some of us can do a lot of different things. But, as you did with Ped, you got very upset and are lashing out at me saying I am stupid for what I stated. That's not a good way to debate things nor respond. The "you can't do it" was simply the racing part and the comments relating to that.

Again, Ped is a guy that does this a lot. Just ignore him. This thread was and IS about Brandon at Atlanta... Wish him luck and move on. One of the ORD members mentioned things about the racers and the shifter and cutting it. That was a few members actually... So, are ORD members any better with those comments? I was offended and responded... Same as what you felt and did with Ped's comments...

Relax, man. It's all good.