My first AMA PRO round ATLANTA

gixxie750

That's cause you're a fake jackass. Might want to look in the mirror sometime. ;)

Once again... Dude, are you even an adult yet? Please tell me you are a 22 year old that is mad at the world. Because you are just not getting it...

But, just for fun, what you stated is probably true. I've not really met Ben either, but you are saying he is not a real jackass. That's actually a compliment in a way. He is a FAKE jackass so, not really a jackass, but acts like he wants to be one? So, he looks into the mirror, wants to see himself as a jackass, but is not because he is a FAKE jackass? Not sure why he would pretend to be a jackass...

I am confused by your poor grammar... I think you meant to say "You are fake and a jackass." Amazing what a difference that would have made, eh?

I mean, you like to stir and have zero reasoning behind your stirring, I thought I would stir also for fun...

By the way, Ben, I am not saying you are a jackass. Even a fake one...:D

Oh here he comes in trying to play both sides. How pathetic. You were just over at the junkies talking shit about ORDN now you'r over here trying to act all defensive for them. Weak brah.

I was talking shit about ORDN? Really? Wanna provide a link? I'm Lizard 1 over there...

Oh here he comes in trying to play both sides. How pathetic. You were just over at the junkies talking shit about ORDN now you'r over here trying to act all defensive for them. Weak brah.

PS, I will play both sides as I have friends from both sides. I have shown nothing but support of several racers from AFJ. Guys like Gerbs, Mongo, Brandon and especially Tuna. Even Bob.

Over here, I have several friends that are even over as members on AFJ. So, by definition, I do play both sides. I've talked to Brandon after an issue i had here and it is well documented. Ben knows he and I have had our battles. We've settled and honestly, he was a bigger man than I as he could have easily told me to fuck off, but didn't and we are good. I think...

He knows I have had choice opinions of over here and things. But, as life goes on and how you are mentally and how you view the real world, petty shit on the internet is silly.

I know I have been one to stir shit like you and even still do at times. But, I am a lot different than I used to be. I've grown up and can tell you by experience that what you are trying to do isn't worth it...

The thing also to remember is that I never once posted on either site in regards to the thread here or there regarding this website battle that had erupted. But, you can try and make shit up if you wanna. Oh, and if you come back with comments made back when Ben and I were back and forth, you might wanna save the trouble as he and I have discussed and talked through it...;)

Once again... Dude, are you even an adult yet? Please tell me you are a 22 year old that is mad at the world. Because you are just not getting it...

But, just for fun, what you stated is probably true. I've not really met Ben either, but you are saying he is not a real jackass. That's actually a compliment in a way. He is a FAKE jackass so, not really a jackass, but acts like he wants to be one? So, he looks into the mirror, wants to see himself as a jackass, but is not because he is a FAKE jackass? Not sure why he would pretend to be a jackass...

I am confused by your poor grammar... I think you meant to say "You are fake and a jackass." Amazing what a difference that would have made, eh?

I mean, you like to stir and have zero reasoning behind your stirring, I thought I would stir also for fun...

By the way, Ben, I am not saying you are a jackass. Even a fake one...:D

You'r reading comprehension suggests you need to invest in better helmets. You know just because you gradeated the 6th grade doesn't mean you should stop reading them fancy books and junk.

hey ped, just curious if you were born and raised in the Cinci area and where from?

legit question as I lived there for 6 years and am curious is all. If you don't want to answer I understand and no hard feelings since its technically a personal question

PS, I will play both sides as I have friends from both sides. I have shown nothing but support of several racers from AFJ. Guys like Gerbs, Mongo, Brandon and especially Tuna. Even Bob.

Over here, I have several friends that are even over as members on AFJ. So, by definition, I do play both sides. I've talked to Brandon after an issue i had here and it is well documented. Ben knows he and I have had our battles. We've settled and honestly, he was a bigger man than I as he could have easily told me to fuck off, but didn't and we are good. I think...

He knows I have had choice opinions of over here and things. But, as life goes on and how you are mentally and how you view the real world, petty shit on the internet is silly.

I know I have been one to stir shit like you and even still do at times. But, I am a lot different than I used to be. I've grown up and can tell you by experience that what you are trying to do isn't worth it...

The thing also to remember is that I never once posted on either site in regards to the thread here or there regarding this website battle that had erupted. But, you can try and make shit up if you wanna. Oh, and if you come back with comments made back when Ben and I were back and forth, you might wanna save the trouble as he and I have discussed and talked through it...;)

Of course we're good man. Man hug time.

You'r reading comprehension suggests you need to invest in better helmets. You know just because you gradeated the 6th grade doesn't mean you should stop reading them fancy books and junk.

I do have issues with reading comprehension, but even with my 6th grade education, I can tell you that what you wrote was fucking retarded.

Let's see...

"You are a fake jackass."

"That guy tried to sell me a fake Rolex"

If I were in 6th grade or asked a 6th grader what the definition of fake was in each sentence, they would tell me the same thing. "Fake jackass" - pretending to be a real jackass... "Fake Rolex" - pretending to be a real Rolex...

I do have issues with reading comprehension, but even with my 6th grade education, I can tell you that what you wrote was fucking retarded.

Let's see...

"You are a fake jackass."

"That guy tried to sell me a fake Rolex"

If I were in 6th grade or asked a 6th grader what the definition of fake was in each sentence, they would tell me the same thing. "Fake jackass" - pretending to be a real jackass... "Fake Rolex" - pretending to be a real Rolex...

Whatever, keep going over to the junkies and talking shit about casper then claim you don't. :rolleyes:

for someone who doesnt like casper you sure are on HIS website a lot. Why couldnt you let this be about brandon? instead you have trashed his thread. I have respect for anyone trying to make it in racing.

Hey guys you wanna go out to my farm and fondle each other in a tent?

Oh my bad it was your guys' weekly fest.

Its hard to read thru all the BS. All the people on my site know me. we meet once a week every week at sportbike night. I have to watch my words here because i do not know all of you personally. Sorry to not be able to help your bike.