My first AMA PRO round ATLANTA

gixxie750

Will this be televised?

We should have abdecal make a couple of stickers that say dick squeezers and see if he'll let us sponser him on his bike.

No, they do not televise the supersport or xr1200 races. You have to have an account with your subscriber to watch Speed2 online. Best bet for results is just watch RRW for postings or watch the living timing feature from AMA's website.

Will this be televised?

We should have abdecal make a couple of stickers that say dick squeezers and see if he'll let us sponser him on his bike.

Dude, that's almost as funny as the Donkey Punch Racing guys I met a couple years ago. They were easily the nicest people on the track. Officials almost didn't let them run. :lol:

Saturday night at 8:30pm on speedtv.

Dvr is set!

Goodluck, I'll be looking for you.

Negative ghost rider, that is the Sportbike race. Brandon is racing in the supersport class, which you won't see on television.;)

Negative ghost rider, that is the Sportbike race. Brandon is racing in the supersport class, which you won't see on television.;)

Yeah it sucks they dont broadcast ALL the race classes for free on Speed - But us "addicts" have our ways of watching! :D

Dude, that's almost as funny as the Donkey Punch Racing guys I met a couple years ago. They were easily the nicest people on the track. Officials almost didn't let them run. :lol:

I looked at buying an F2 from them when I was shopping for my first track bike.

I passed, but I saw the eventual buyer at Nelson with NESBA later that year. Still had the "donkey punch racing" stickers on it. I felt bad for the kid. he was having some sort of problem with coolant leaking (i think). I remember loaning him some tools and my shop manual over the lunch break. That bike was pretty banged up (or BTS, if you will). I remember telling Buck Miller that I knew where that kid had gotten the bike, and his response was, "did he find it at the track?"

I got bumped up to "I" that afternoon, right after I blew by that yellow Donkey-Punch F2 on the brakes coming into T1 at Nelson. That was a good day :)