My first AMA PRO round ATLANTA

gixxie750

Hey guys you wanna go out to my farm and fondle each other in a tent?

I have 0 to add, I rode with a ton of AFJ this weekend at Putnam, actually guy with 07 GSXR neon belly pan used my fuel cap all weekend until crashing out on Sunday. Nice group of guys and had a lot of fun.

But if people are fondling each other in a tent, Im totally in, all joking of course.

Im on AFJ too, just don't post much. Always enjoy seeing Monger pull in behind us, Saturday Putnam he rolled in right behind us and we talked to him and the crew for a bit.

Okay, sorry I interrupted evreything, just had to get my 1 gay comment in.

^ that is what I don't understand. The AFJ guys I have met at various tracks have always been nice guys.

Why do THEY tolerate this handful of assholes who show up on ORDN and make their club look like a bunch of morons?

I have nothing against any of the AFJ guys I've interacted with in person, but there's no way in hell i'd want to be associated with the vocal minority of idiots.

• Upvote 1

^ that is what I don't understand. The AFJ guys I have met at various tracks have always been nice guys.

Why do THEY tolerate this handful of assholes who show up on ORDN and make their club look like a bunch of morons?

I have nothing against any of the AFJ guys I've interacted with in person, but there's no way in hell i'd want to be associated with the vocal minority of idiots.

As I've said before, every one of them I've met have been good people. Regardless of what happens on here, Brandon and I are never anything but cordial with each other in person. When he sees me he says hi and shoots the shit, and vice versa.

...cause we're not the gang/club everyone makes us out to be.:)

It's all good.:)

^*i meant to quote post #252:)

Only the few from your site who continuously stir shit make you out to be a gang/club. The rest of you are sweet as pie. :D

Only the few from your site who continuously stir shit make you out to be a gang/club. The rest of you are sweet as pie. :D

Great, now R1crusher will be back in here. Why did you have to mention pie.

Edited by blue03636