SparX S-07 Hornet Helmet & Joe Rocket Textile/Leather Jacket

Khymera-B

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110864790650?it...500wt_1413

Only $45 staring price and free shipping.

I painted my bike over the winter so I have this yellow and black motorcycle gear in my closet. This auction is for a nearly new, size Medium, SparX S-07, S07 Helmet, and a, size Small, Joe Rocket Textile and Leather Jacket.

I purchased the helmet brand new last year and only wore it for a couple hundred miles before I tore my bike down for a rebuild. No neglectful damage or scratches. Normal helmet wear and tear from general riding. I am also including a clear visor, an extra tinted visor, and the original helmet bag. The SparX helmet's ventilation system is good, it can bring in too much air IF you so desire. The condition of this helmet is an A.

The Joe Rocket jacket is older than the helmet but there are no tears or permanent blemishes, normal riding wear and tear. Both items are very comfortable and offer plenty of adjustment and ventilation options. The jacket also has removable armor and a removable inner liner for colder days. I'd give the jacket a B+, and an A with a cleaning (I didn't want to ruin it.) My loss is your gain. Take it all in one swipe.