Wayne 4-21-12

M_Quick

Just a few pictures before the OhioRiders ride at Wayne National Forest. And one taken one our way out Saturday night as mudrunnerz and I wimped out and went home.

DSCN0180-Copy.jpg

DSCN0179.jpg

DSCN0183.jpg

DSCN0185.jpg

Hope to be able to figure out how to add some video soon.

Photobucket it and use the IMG link.

That was fun. I just got my stuff powerwashed. What a mess.

Went 93 home thru Logan and got on 33. Much easier than pulling a trailer on 595 and just as quick.

Thanks for the hospitality everyone.

Photobucket it and use the IMG link.

That was fun. I just got my stuff powerwashed. What a mess.

Went 93 home thru Logan and got on 33. Much easier than pulling a trailer on 595 and just as quick.

Thanks for the hospitality everyone.

thats the way i usually go..but fiday wanted to drop those cans off and that road sucks pullin my rig.

my shit aint geting wshed till wednesday when its suposed to be 70

thats the way i usually go..but fiday wanted to drop those cans off and that road sucks pullin my rig.

my shit aint geting wshed till wednesday when its suposed to be 70

I'm with you there, I went outside today for a second and said F that. And was even more happier I didn't freeze all night, since I see no sunshine today.

This is a video from last year, I think it was the last weekend Wayne was open. I rode alone, and part way through video I run into the group from OhioRiders.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bufCx7_2sFY&context=C4cc7637ADvjVQa1PpcFP9sljjgvAiDbsYCXH3dEzLqrpPriJ_zFQ=

Edited by M_Quick

sweet video man..you got a lot more footage than i thought you would. That go pro had a better view than i did all day
Nice job on the vid, Mick.

Thanks, and I had more video just hard to see it past the mud spray on the lens.

I didn't realize that mush of the video was black top, till after I saved the edit. I recorded the whole ride back to camp including the stops. It's around 20 minute ride!

Is 595 fixed yet? About all last year it was under construction.
i dont remember seeing anything going on...looks like a new bridge on 278

Yea last year 595 was closed just before the trail head, but it's all good for now!

Yea last year 595 was closed just before the trail head, but it's all good for now!

Ok cool. Thanks! We are heading down there and like going through the hills for that couple miles off of 33. We took 93 all last year into Logan since 595 was closed.