Hello from Lebanon

turnone

Long time off and on rider, sometimes racer and generally believe motorcycles are cool. Had some great ones over the years and rode a lot of other ones.

Previously owned FZR400, VTR1000F SuperHawk, RC51, CBR1K, Ape RS50 (still have), Ape RS125 (still have).

I just started racing the mini bikes NSR50/NSR63 with OMRL.

Raced in GLRRA for 3 partial seasons on the superhawk years ago.

Kids are finally old enough I have more time to ride.

Looking forward to reading, posting and riding with some of you.

Chris

• Upvote 1

I haven't seen any other 2 stroke Aprilia's in Lebanon. My teenagers would normally be the one on the RS50. Changed the windscreen to black for this year and put new full exhaust. I'll be getting my oldest a Ninja 250 in next couple of weeks for use as summer transportation and his time at OSU. He is currently a freshman there. My HS Jr. just started riding the RS50 on the public roads starting today. Feel free to tell me if you seeing him being 'stupid'. I'll be out and about on my '09 RS125 orange/yellow Spains No. 1 Jorge L. replica. Feel free to stop me or say hello. I live on the YMCA side of town.

Chris

• 3 weeks later...
I just saw this thread; I'm a bit late to the party.

That explains the little apes I've seen up by Countryside.

Welcome! I'm sure those little things are great fun.

Great fun indeed. Also have 2 little mini Honda nsr's (50 and 63cc) and one NSF100. I sometimes run the neighborhoods on those although the 63 is too loud for me not to feel remorseful. :)

Chris

• 11 months later...